Find The Pieces Chapter 10: The Break In

Ash put his black hood on with a stern expression on his face. Today would be the day that they sheak into Team Rocket's lab to breakout the second mewtwo. He was wearing a long black coat, as well as a hood to hide his face from any traitors he may come across. Greninja, Mew and Mewtwo we're standing by the gate that leads back to earth. Ash walked over to them and stood beside them. "Open the gate." Arceus nodded as the large doors began to open. A bright light shone into the room from the outside. Ash looked at the other's. "Let's go." The four figures entered the gate.

Ash stepped onto the earth for the first time in weeks. The moon shone bright in the night sky as he walked through the shadows of the forest. "The lab should be just up ahead" Mewtwo whispered. Ash nodded and snuck his way through the forest until  a clearing was seen. The lab was in no way conspicuous. It was a giant building with the words "TEAM ROCKET EVIL INCORPORATED" close to the top.

Ash peeked out from the forest and saw 4 guards in place with guns in their hands. He looked to greninja and nodded. The frog like pokemon snuck behind all of them and hit them with a night-slash. Ash sprinted over to one of them and searched the guard's uniform. He pulled a key-card out. He walked to the door and swiped it. The 4 entered the building.

Ash, Mew, Mewtwo and Greninja snuck through the lab knocking out any guards they could. They were thankful they hadn't come across any higher ranking grunts. Or they would really be in trouble. Ash turned a corner and immediately slipped back. Standing at the end of the hall, with their back to Ash, was Serena. She was wearing a team rocket uniform that showed way to much skin.

Mew growled soflty but Ash put his hand up. "Don't. If she hears us we're screwed." Ash muttered "Why?" Mew asked "See that watch of hers, if she is in danger it will sound the alarm and send a large amount of grunts to her. My D-Giovani had one of his own..." He said refusing to call that man his father. "We'll have to sneak past her..." He looked around and found a vent above them. "Mew, where does that vent lead?" she closed her eyes for a few secconds "To the lab and the main office." She said "Main office, huh?" He mumbled. "Alright. Let's go. Could you give me a boost?" She nodded and lifted them into the vents.