With You Chapter 5: A Meeting With Legends

General Pov:

Ash woke up in an unknown location. He looked around and saw no one around him. He looked around and took in the location he was in. He was floating in a blue abys with nothing in sight. Out of nowhere, multiple white rectangle began appearing around him. On the screens, were his many adventures that he had been through? From Mew and Mewtwo to him defending Altomare. “What’s going on?” All of a sudden, tons of white platforms appeared surrounding him and they all began to glow blue. Once the glow faded, on each platform, stood one of the legendary pokemon looking down at him. “Greetings Chosen One.” Ash turned around to see Arceus standing on a platform above the others. “H-hello everyone. It’s been a while.” They all nodded and smiled at Ash. Before he could do anything else, Latias flew into him hugging him. Doing that dropped his disguise and put him into his Latios form. The legends who didn’t know about his Latios form stared in shock at the black and white Latios. “Anyway, I have called you here since there are a few new legends I would like you to meet.” Arceus said. Latias returned to her platform as 3 new platforms appeared in front of Ash. They glowed until 2 pokemon appeared in front of Ash. One was a white lion like pokemon with hints of orange and yellow across its body as well as a dark blue and silver face. The other one was a dark blue bat like pokemon with hints of gold, white and blue across its body. “Ash, meet Solgaleo and Lunala. They wanted to meet you ever since they heard about the many things you have done.” Ash smiled and addressed the sun and moon pokemon. “It’s an honor to meet you 2.” The 2 nodded and roared in agreement. “Now, I brought you here for 2 reasons. First, we also want revenge on those traitors. So, we have all agreed to join you on your adventure.” Ash’s eyes widened in shock upon hearing the news. “A-are you serious?” “Yes. It’s time we all found a proper trainer who will treat us as friends and not like tools.” Ash smiled. “Well, my pokemon and I will welcome you with open arms.” They all smiled at Ash knowing that he was the perfect trainer. “Once you wake up, you will find all of our pokeballs with your other ones. We are looking forward to being trained Chosen One.” A blinding light then filled Ash’s eyes as he woke up.

He looked to his side to see multiple masterballs. He picked them all up using his psychic powers and walked to the clearing his pokemon were training. He called them all over and they all looked at the amount of pokeballs confusingly. “We have some new team members joining us today.” All the pokeballs burst open at once to reveal all the legendary pokemon except Mewtwo, who was with Ash’s pokemon and Latias who was still asleep. “In 5 years, we face the traitors, and we finally get to show them that they shouldn’t have ever turned their backs on us.” The pokemon cheered knowing that soon they would get revenge on those who harmed their master. “Now, we have training to do. So, let’s get ready.”