Find The Pieces Chapter 3: News

Mew flew into the hall and dropped a severally wounded Ash on a hamper. The other legends circled him looking sad, some crying for the poor boy. Mew flew in front of Arceus. 

"Please help him!" she screamed as tears fell form her eyes.

Arceus sighed. "I'm afraid I can not do that. The chosen one is more powerful then I am. It would take a being with more strength to help him..."

"Someone like me." They all  turned around to see Mewtwo with all of Ash's pokemon behind him. 

Pikachu, being a pokemon, had recovered much faster and ran to see his buddies.

Mewtwo walked towards Ash and stopped as he came face to face with mew, standing in front of him protectively. You could see the tears in her eyes.

Mewtwo sighed. "Its the only way to save him, and you know it Mew." 

She was thinking of a reply, but was cut short as Mewtwo moved her out of the way and made an I'm-passable bubble containing himself and Ash. The others gasped.

Mewtwo ignored them and looked at Ash and smiled. "Its time I return the favour I owe you old friend..." He focused all his energy to his soul and began to transfer his energy from his soul to Ash's soul. 

They could all feel life emitting from Ash, but it was very faint. He continued until Ash was stable. Then Mewtwo fell to his knees as the bubble collapsed. The other Legendarys looked at him in respect for giving his energy to save the chosen one. 

Dialga checked Ash's condition and frowned. "He's stable. But he appears to be in a coma."

Ash stood wandering the bright abys of white. He didn't know where he was or how he got there, but he didn't mind. It made him feel peaceful. He simply continued wandering until he reached a door.

He opened in and stepped in. In front of him, was something he never wished to remember. His mother beating a younger version of him.