Moon's Journey #40~At Least Expect Some Danger

Up next, before I have to take finals, watch the first games of the World Cup, go to a summer program, and go to an internship, here's another chapter!

Chapter 40: At Least Expect Some Danger

Moon: Hey! What are you doing?! We're stopping the trainer, not me!

The girl quickly released herself from the crowd and reattached the face scarf.

Grunt 1: We got Felipe!

Female Grunt 1: Stop the girl!

Moon: I knew this would'st've been easy.

Felipe: Don't worry! I got this.

The young boy took out the small canister in his sleeve and quickly held it out.

Felipe: I got it! Pepper spray!! Ahahahhaahhahha!!!

As the young traitor laughed maniacally, a grunt snatched the can out of his hands and sprayed the substance into his face.

Female Grunt 2: That's pitiful

Moon: No!!

No longer taking part of the audience, Moon took the can and sprayed it onto Felipe's face as well.

Moon: That's not how you do it! You aim at the target from the distance of your dominant arm's shoulder and  laugh at them while you do it! Don't worry about holding back, the cops will never know.

Grunts: *laughter*

Moon: See? That's funny isn't it?

Female Grunt 3: What a bad bitch.

Moon: Exactly, the baddest of them all.

Grunt 2: Everyone, restrain the traitor while we look for the "hero" trainer.

To her surprise, the enemy had not yet identified her as Moon the trainer. Still, she didn't know what she could do without Felipe.

Moon: So what's the plan guys? Do we turn in Felipe over to the boss or what?

The rowdy crowd petered down as soon as they heard the girl's voice. Perhaps her act wasn't convincing enough for the grunts.

Moon: Apologies bitches. Let me repeat that, but in rap.

Holly: You're horrible at this. Most of of us don't even speak that way.