Moon's Journey #32~Lonely Short Haired Girl(s)

Maybe I should've waited to buy Ultra Moon before I actually wasted my money on presents for people. But then again, if I bought Ultra Moon, it would've been a gift: From me, to me☺

Chapter 32: Lonely Short Haired Girl(s)

"I hate it here! Mommy, daddy!"

"What is it Moon?" I remember him coming home from work and picking me up to talk to me. I used to be a crybaby.

"Daddy! Shuckle won't roll even when I tell him to!" I sounded pretty spoiled too.

"It's okay Moon, not everything is going to work the way you want them to. Perhaps you should see the situation through Shuckle's eyes. Does he feel the same way you do?"

"Yes. If I'm bored, so should he, so that means he should start rolling around in his shell. I don't know how you're not following, dad". I don't know what it was that made me so interested in seeing that bug roll around in his sturdy shell.

"Honey! How was work?" Mom always found her way of interrupting our one-on-one moments. Even then, she was still a pest.

"It was splendid!", from what I remember, I think my dad worked for Silph.

Eventually, my mom would find a way to bring my dad over to the dinner table. But seldom did she manage to separate us from our conversations, just like this particular occasion.

"Honey, let me speak to Moon for a moment", I think it made me proud to hear my dad tell my mom I was more urgent. Or maybe I was being selfish...

"Alright, I'll set up the table'". She left us alone for father-daughter bonding time. Dad picked me up and put me on his lap.

"Moon, why do you think it is that Shuckle won't roll?"

"Because he likes to be annoying", I was funny even my early years. I made dad laugh a little.

"Are you sure about that? How many times has he annoyed you besides the times he doesn't roll on command?"

"Uhmmm... I don't remember", I knew I was in the wrong, but I wanted to see where this went.