Moon's Journey #33~Pages, Threats, and Battles

Oh God. The anime's already in Ultra Space and this story's barely on the third island. Anyways, who cares? It's not like it's going to make Ash win the league any time sooner.

Chapter 33: Pages, Threats, and Battles

Lillie: Its not such a bad idea right?

Moon: I love you Lillie, but I'll never, ever, fight you in a Pokémon battle.

Lillie: Why?! Is it because I'm too weak? Or are you?

Moon: That's exactly it. As of now, I won't allow anyone else to injure their Pokémon ever again.

The blonde girl stared speechlessly at her girlfriend's given statement.

Lillie: I can't believe you, Moon. You're not being, well, Moon anymore! What happened to you?! You can't be talking like this! Moon is the sadist, the warrior, the lead vocalist!

Moon: Hey! I don't sing in front of an audience anymore!

Lillie: Why? For the same reason you gave up on Pokémon battling?

Moon: No! I just don't have the time to go to anymore gigs and my girlfriend is more important than money... That's not the point! I just don't see the point in calling our Pokémon buddies one minute, and then breaking their legs the next.

Lillie: I don't believe you! You- you're in self denial. You don't know how to lose do you?!

Moon: ...

Lillie: It's not that I don't believe you, now. I can't believe you... You weren't bothered by the fact that you hurt your Pokémon... You just didn't want to lose at the hands of your opponent-

This burst of rage led to an inevitable pain felt by both teenage girls. Emotionally struck was the short haired girl, and physically was the blonde female who felt the unleashed hand attack the side of her cheek. Immediately did the short hair girl regret her involuntary movement that left the blonde girl on the rough floor with her hand on her left cheek with emerald colored eyes filled with tears.

Moon: Lillie, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-

Lillie: Of course you didn't! You don't mean to do anything unless you gain something good from it without any regrets!

Moon: Lillie, I'm genuinely-

Lillie: Don't touch me!

There she stood, at the entrance of the next route. Before they could arrive anywhere else, Lillie had dispersed from her loved one and left her completely isolated from the Alola she began to know.