Moon's Journey #22~ Rumble in the Jungle

Chapter 22: Rumble in the Jungle

Moon: Felipe, put that hat away. I get that you used to be part of Team Skull, but do you really need to keep using it?

Felipe: I don't judge you whenever I see you wear that excuse for fashion.

Moon: Hey! This hat was a gift!
(From Me, To Me☺).

Our hero (and Felipe) are looking for items that the trial captain, Mallow, needs for the special meal that is, for some reason, crucial to the trial.

Moon: It feels nice to narrate myself.

Van Halen: Cynda! Cynda! (Hey master! Can you hurry it up a little?)

Moon: It's not like Mallow's going to care if I substitute the items, so I'll just improvise.

Felipe: Are you able to understand what Cyndaquil is saying to you?

Moon: What do you mean? Can't you?

Mallow: Hello there again, King of Chicken.

Moon: That's my name.

Van Halen: (No it isn't.)

Moon: (Quiet you), Anyways, I got you them tasty ingredients!

Moon took the bag given by Mallow and provided the ingredients that she collected to Mallow.

Mallow: Why did you get 2 Pecha berries, a Big Mushroom, and a Rowlet?I guess I can use half the Big Mushroom... And what about the Rowlet?

Moon: Oh, sorry about that.

Moon took the small owl and patted it on the back, and surprisingly, the owl ended up spitting out a small yellow seed out of it's mouth and onto the floor.

Moon: Well, what do you know? We got ourselves a Miracle Seed!

Mallow: I can't believe it, but what do I got to lose...

Moon: How come in all my trials, I never get disqualified for bending the rules?

???: Well, technically you don't get disqualified, since it's up to the Totem Pokémon, and some of us actually like you.

Moon: It's you again, Lana! You guys actually care about me?

Kiawe: Let's not get carried away, we don't know the kind of assumptions we're making right now. Here's my bone!

Moon: Calm down, I understand that you're excited to see me, but everything has a time and a place.

Mallow slapped Moon on the back of her head in order to knock some sense into her.