Moon's Journey #26~Continental Crush

Chapter 26: Continental Crush

Lillie: Are you sure she's around here?

Felipe: I'm sure of it. She was just here five minutes ago.

Moon: Hey guys!

Lillie: Moon!

Lillie lifted up her arms and sprintee towards Moon, who was waiting for her with open arms. Until suddenly, Lillie tripped and fell flat on her face.

Lillie: *Muffled*!

Moon: Lillie!

Moon ran over to her girlfriend and picked her up and made Lillie blush almost instantly.

Moon: It seems that my bride is feeling a bit hasty. Let's speed up the wedding, shall we?

Lillie: Oh, stop it Moon, put me down.

Before setting down the mistress, Moon placed a soft kiss on Lillie's forehead, leaving Lillie speechless.

Lillie: (For the first time, she hasn't gone after my skirt).

Felipe: (I'm hungry).

Moon: (I feel like everyone is internally speaking to themselves. Let's fix that).
And that's how you turn on a girl Felipe. Any questions?

Felipe: Yes. What happened to teaching me how to get to the skirt?

Moon: That happens later when you-

Just as Moon began to explain to Felipe her methods, Lillie struck Moon on the back of the head with her journal.

Lillie: Don't think I forgot about the things you've written on here.

Moon: I thought you liked the Lillie's Ultra Adventure* part in there.
   *A/N Lillie's Journal... Side series?

Lillie: It was obscene and you didn't ask permission to write, which means that you're still punished.

Moon: (And I was so close to making her forget about my punishment).

Felipe: I thought you were going to battle Olivia.

Moon: I totally forgot about that. But I need to tell you; I had the best time battling this 'big sister' person a few minutes ago. I think she was like a prostitute or something.