She had known from the beginning this was going to happen. She knew her mother would go crazy with all those pretty white dresses and drive her crazy as well. That was a family trait. Her mother had told her that the craziness of dress shopping ran in the family. 

                            Well, I definitely don't have that trait.

                          "Don't you think so too, Kayden? She just looks beautiful, doesn't she?" Miracle turned behind and ran towards him, upon hearing his name. He looked just handsome as ever in his drak grey suit. 

                                "Kay, you've got no idea. You just saved me from an evil dress monster." Miracle said while hugging Kayden. The only response she got was a slight tightening of his grip on her and then his hands fell on his side along with his head. At that moment Miracle noticed the red blood staining her while dress and her mother going frantic, shouting over the phone for an ambulance.

                           He was shot. Someone shot my Kayden and I couldn't do anything.

                                           Miracle was still in a state of shock, one moment she was embracing and the next he was shot. How was it possible? It had to be some sort of a nightmare. It had to be. No one could hurt Kayden. She had promised that she wouldn't let any one hurt her. It was all her fault. If only she had not called him to pick her up. But it was no use blaming any one now. All they could do was wait for the surgery to go well. The nurse had informed them that he was shot somewhere near his abdomen area and had lost lots of blood. Even if the surgery were to be successful, they couldn't predict how long it would take for him to recover completely.