Karma x Fem!reader (Smut)

Edit:  recommendation from 

More pics for you guys! I can never add more than one via computer.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

I hear the shower going and Karma turning off the shower, "Babe! Can you get me a towel?" I hear you call from our bathroom. "Yeah, where is it?" I ask looking around our bedroom, I notice it on the bureau and grab it. "Never mind babe-"I walk into the steamy bathroom, my thin shirt getting dampened from the vapor in the air "Here you go, babe."

Karma says a quick thanks before he pulled me into the shower and starting it up again.

Karma started pouring cold water on me. "Enjoy it, baby~" he said laughing and throwing more water towards me.

"Heyyyyy~ this is a new shirt!"  I cover up knowing that it was becoming see through.

"I will buy one more for you" Karma is getting harder with the sight of my nipples getting hard and poking through my shirt. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly and looked into your eyes while biting his lip

I bite my lip "well are you going to help me get out of my wet clothes?~"

Karma smiled and put his lips on my lips. We start kissing passionately while removing my now wet clothes, one by one.

Karma's POV

My hands travel around her body, she starts to get wet with my touch creeping over some of her more sensitive parts. I moved my hands over her whole body kissing her everywhere I desired, licking her neck and biting her ear. (Y/n)'s breasts are touching my chest, my dick is touching her stomach due to the height difference. I pressed and pulled her breasts and start sucking her nipples.

(Y/n) exhales a small moan. My touch soothing her easily but also making her heart rate rise. She leans on the back wall as I have my way with her body.

I  move my head down while licking and kissing, eventually reach her pussy. I put my tongue up against her clit..and start licking (Y/n)'s wet pussy. (Y/n) moans out and puts her hand in my hair giving it slight tugs every time I pass over her clit. It excites me more while she plays with my hair and my dick becomes more solid. My tongue going deep inside (Y/n). I bite down on her clit softly nibbling and add one finger inside her while licking and sucking her clit.

"Tell me you love me~" I demand. 

"Ahhh~ I love you, babe~" She says breathlessly. "Can you just... take me?~"

I moved closer and kissed her. I grabbed hold on one of her legs and lifted it up and slid inside her while kissing her with as much passion as I could give.

(Y/n)'s POV

Karma has me against the wall with a leg up so he can have easy entrance to my pussy. He slowly starts pushing into me. I grab onto the back of his neck and my other hand stays on his arm, I try to keep balance, I moan into our kiss the further he pushes into me.

He pushes hard and deep into my pussy while biting my ear tugging at my nipples. Long, deep thrusts, he increases his speed and moves his hands to my ass.

"baby I love you~  you are so tight and wet, just for me~"

"Ahhh~ just for you baby~ I can't get enough of you!~" I say holding back the screams that desire to come out of my mouth. I moan out with every thrust as if I am in sync with his movements. 

Karma now lifts me up and holds me in his arms with my legs around his waist, starts pounding into me like some sex machine. The new position gives me more pleasure and I start moaning even louder.

"Fuck~"

His thrust causes my breasts to bounce near his mouth. He takes advantage of this and grabs onto one and starts sucking and biting it. He frees up a hand a moves it to the other nipple and tugs stimulating even more senses. I grab onto his neck and hold tight moaning his name, nearly screaming it so everyone can hear it, who is fucking me hard and fast. He gives a few more good thrusts

"baby can u ride me?" he asks. As hard as it sounded I responded.

I start bouncing up and down Karma's shaft, "Anything for you baby~"

Karma is holding my ass with my both hands now while looking into my eyes with passion as my tits are bouncing along with me. He leaned in and gave my ear a nibble before whispering.

"fuck me, hard baby~" He cooed in my eat with some other sweet nothings.

"ahhh~" His words make me soaked. I continue bouncing on his cock, enjoying taking him in as if he were some gift from some rich person or something.

Karma's POV

(Y/n) kisses me softly and continues riding my large cock. I am enjoying her bouncing breasts and spank her ass and give it a little rub afterward knowing it would have stung a little. I hold her tight and start pounding her tight pussy. She moves her hands to my back and leaves scratch marks, dragging her nails across my back with ecstasy, moaning loudly she manages to get out a few words. "I-I'm close babe~"

"me too babe~" Fucking her harder, I groan loudly, "where you want my cum baby?~".

"In me~" she whispered with her back arching and her eyes closed with her face all screwed up. The face of an angel in bliss.

Stroking hard, I moan loud and hugged her tight. "Ahhhh baby, I m cumming!" She says. I cum inside her at the same time she cums. Both of us clearly happy with our orgasms.

"I love u baby." I say before I lean in and kiss her hard and with passion.

I am still inside of (Y/n) and can feel the cum dripping out of her. I change the water to a warmer temperature. 

"Let's take a real shower now," I say with a silly smile on my face.

(Y/n) is currently shaking after her orgasm that happened not just moments ago. "Yeah." She said smiling back

______________________________________________________________________________

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS BEFORE 12 AM! HOLY COW! *suddenly hears saintly music* 

Writer-Chan: Oh shove off! 

Karma: Good job Writer-Chan~ *looks at writer-chan with a sinister smile*

Writer-Chan: *scoots away suspiciously* heh thanks...

Karma: *scoots closer and pats writer-chan on head* seriously.. good job hun~

Writer-Chan: *blushes* thanks..