Yuichiro Hyakuya x Reader (Fluff)

@--feribulous ! Thank you for your request (Yuichiro Hyakuya x Reader)!

(Kinda more serious pic)

I saw his bio said he was a vampire (or associated with vamps) and served in a demon army so I'll be basing this Fluff when he is older and a parent, married to (Y/n) [if there was a war, it is over now] again please don't get upset with me because I haven't seen or read the manga/anime. If you can put that past you please enjoy.

(Y/nn) - Your nickname

(C/n) - Son's name (C means child)

Chiro - Yuichiro's nickname

______________________________________________________________________________

It was time to spend a day with the family with no work getting in the way of enjoying each others company. Yuichiro had finally gotten a day off from work and was glad to spend the day with his amazing wife (Y/n) and his six-year-old son, (C/n).  

• • • • • • • •

Your husband Chiro was currently playing with (C/n) in the grass at the park where you guys had set up a picnic for the afternoon. You could hear Chiro's laughing and the little giggles of (C/n) You smiled to yourself contently as the other mothers also sitting on the bench smiled at their joys as well.  They looked at you and then your amazing husband.

"I'm so glad you're happy with him (Y/n)." One of the other mothers said to you.

"Yeah! You picked a wonderful man to settle down with. He even takes time to spend time with his son! I grateful that he's there for you." Another chirped in.

"Yeah, I guess I am lucky," You said smiling to yourself "I don't think I could have found anyone better. He makes a great father for (C/n)." 

The mothers looked at you with suspicious eyes. One suddenly smiled when they saw you rub your stomach and chuckled lightly.

"So have you told him yet?" The older woman asked.

"Hm? Oh, haha you caught me. No, I haven't told him yet, I was thinking I would do that today and surprise him!" You said excitedly, grinning with happiness. 

You looked back at your boys playing in the grass. You stood up and made your way over to Chiro and (C/n). 

"(C/n) why not you run along and go visit Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Lydia over there sweety~" You said lovingly to your son.

"What's this about (Y/nn)?" Chiro asked confused but still smiling.

"I wanted to tell you something important," You smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. " I wanted to tell you that... hah, I'm pregnant," you said beaming at your husband.

"What...? Really? Are you serious?! No way! I'm gonna be a father of two!!!" He said getting more excited as the thought sunk in further.

By now he was running around celebrating his soon to be, newborn child. He walked over with his arms outstretched for a hug from you, his amazing wife. (C/n) came over with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye that would outshine any star in the sky.

"Mommy! Mommy! Am I gonna be a big bwother?!" little (C/n) asked.

"Yes honey, you're gonna be a big brother." You said angelically to your son. 

He too joined in the hug and Chiro picked both you and your son and started spinning around. By then the other mothers were all laughing at the eagerness from the happy bundle. Other families had picked up that there was good news and started smiling as well, looking your way and thinking that something wonderful has blessed you and your family. 

Setting (C/n) down, Chiro held onto you a bit longer. He gazed into your eyes and smiled softly and gave you a passionate, sweet kiss. You too were smiling into the kiss thinking "Yes, he is sure a good husband and is an amazing father."

Thank you for the wait but everything is done now! I have two more requests that I will do soon! No spoilers just yet! Thank you for supporting me! Love you all!

~Tsubaki~