Shizuo x reader x Izaya (lemon)

I couldn't add both of the photos via phone so I will just add them bellow. Sorry for the inconvenience dear readers. And I'm sorry if I didn't spell their names right either, it's late where I am...

 And I'm sorry if I didn't spell their names right either, it's late where I am

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were walking home from the Russian Sushi restaurant just like you normally did every night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were walking home from the Russian Sushi restaurant just like you normally did every night. Sometimes you would see a vending machine go through the air and a yell. Usually, it was just Izaya and Shizuo. You never knew what they were fighting about. You were actually good friends with them though. They just never wanted to share you and you didn't know the answer to that either.

You got to your apartment and unlocked the door. Turning on the light you see that there was an open window.

"Izaya, come out of the shadows already. I know you're here." You said oblivious to the fact that not only he was here.

"You here for more food or something?" You asked.

"Not today (y/n)~ I brought a friend today!~," he said making you quickly turn around to see a blonde sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette while calmly looking at you.

"Hey, Shizuo... you aren't trying to kill Izaya so what the hell is going on?" You asked worriedly.

"Oh, nothing is wrong (y/n)~ we just came to an agreement is all~" Izaya said smirking.

"And that would be...?" You asked.

"We are will like to share you... but the deal is whoever's name you scream will be your future boyfriend," Shizuo said with a grin starting to appear on his face.

Your face, on the other hand, was as red as a strawberry. "U-umm s-s-screaming? What do you mean?" You asked meekly.

"You know well what I mean~," Shizuo said in a lust filled voice. You could tell he was trying to intimidate you, and you liked it.

"Well then, why not get started!" Izaya said filled with excitement.

They both stood up from the couch and walked over to you. You backed up to a wall and were trapped by these two attractive men. Truth be told that you actually had a crush on them. You actually loved them both equally so you were just as excited to see how this would turn out.

Izaya made the first move as he walked right up to your left and Shizuo to your right. Shizuo grabbed your chin with his thumb and forefinger turning your head towards him, he slowly leaned in for a kiss that soon turned heated and passionate. Izaya then turned the rest of your body so that your back was facing him. He latched his hands onto your breasts and started to massage them causing you to moan in pleasure. Shizuo took that moment and started to explore your mouth, claiming his territory. Izaya started to nibble and suck on your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. Once he found it your back had arched into him. With him touching your breasts and biting at your neck it was so overwhelming. Your legs were starting to shake so Shizuo picked you up and brought you over to the couch with Izaya in tow. He sat you down now facing away from him on his lap. You could feel his growing bulge underneath you Shizuo was now playing with your breasts making you gasp in ecstasy. Izaya started to kiss you roughly while working with his hands down to your sides. He slowly moved his hands down lower to the hem of your pants. He got your pants off and laid his hands on your inner side of your thighs. You were burning from Izaya's gaze and Shizuo's constant rubbing and pinching. Your core was leaking its juices in you (f/c) panties. Shizuo moved one of his hands down to your pussy and slid his hand between your folds playing with your clit. Your voice was becoming hard to handle but thankfully Izaya's lips were helping muffle the sounds. You put a hand on each of their cocks and they both let out a small grunt. Knowing that they both liked that, you started to rub them through their pants. You slithered your hand into Izaya's pants and started to jerk him off. Izaya was the first to break and came in his pants within a few minutes of fast rubbing. Shizuo picked up the pace and added another finger intensifying the pleasure for you.  It was hard for you to reach Shizuo's cock with you sitting in his lap so you just started to grind on him faster. A few moments later Shizuo came in his pants. Izaya replaced Shizuo's hand with his mouth and flicked your clit with his tongue. You tilted your head to the side and arched your back. Shizuo placed his lips on the side of your neck to leave a hickey. When he removed his lips from your neck a dark red mark was left. Without warning, Izaya pushed his tongue into your pussy causing you to let out a loud moan. You covered your mouth with the back of your hand.  The look you made was too cute and innocent that Izaya became as hard as a rock again within seconds. Shizuo laid you down on the couch and Izaya decided to switch spots with Shizuo. Shizuo was now on the floor near the couch panting from his recent climax. You were now focused on Izaya now between your legs. 

"You, my darling, you are too cute and innocent~ So seducing without even knowing. You might just get punished~"Izaya said with a naughty tone.

To be continued

My dear readers. I am sorry for not updating fast enough but here is a sliver of what I have been working on. I have been having major writer's block and hope you will accept this as an offering. I hope you enjoyed and the next update will slowly happen. Eventually. Love you guys <3!

~Tsubaki~