Kakashi x Reader(Fem) Smut

I had fun getting a few more pictures for you guys ;)

@ItzAaliyah07! Thank you for your request (Kakashi x Reader)!

3rd person POV

(Y/n) and Kakashi shared a place in the village for a few years now. It's mid-spring and the cherry blossoms are bursting with color. Kakashi just came back from a recent mission and is heading straight home to see his wonderful lover (Y/n). He had missed her so much that just walking wouldn't cut it. He broke out into a sprint so he could get home faster and kiss his beautiful (Y/n). When he did finally reach home he slowed his pace and quietly opened the door so he could surprise her. Hearing the shower running he smirked. This was a good time to come home. he crept to the bathroom door where he could hear you humming away as the steam was relaxing you. Kakashi walked in and stripped and slipped into the shower.

Kakashi's POV

"Boo~" I said teasingly.

(Y/n) let out a small squeak and spun around only to relax now knowing it was just me.

"You scared me... meany." She said pouting but then her face turned a bright shade of red and quickly tried to cover herself with her hands. My reaction time made it easy for me to grab her hands and pin her against the shower wall with my leg between hers.

"It's good to be home hun, I've missed you so much, you and your amazing body~" I said with the lust in my voice, very clear.

(Y/n) turned her head to the side with her blush moving further to the tips of her ears. I leaned in and gave her neck a bite, then a small peck on the 1'top of it.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Kakashi, I missed you so much. Can we take this elsewhere please?" I asked looking into his eyes innocently.

"Anything for m'lady!" Kakashi said overjoyed.

He picked me up and I koala hugged him, kissing his soft lips gracefully. Kakashi smiled into the kiss and walked out of the bathroom to our bedroom. He laid me down gently on the soft bedspread. Gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, both of us leaned in for a passionate kiss. Kakashi moved one leg between mine to make space for himself. Sliding his hand down to my nether regions. He first started to just play my clit, rubbing it a few times before moving his hands a little lower between my wet lips. He pushed a finger in, starting to prepare me for his big cock. I let out a shaky breath when he added another. Kakashi pushed his finger in and out making sure to hit that one spot in me that he knows drove me crazy. I was a squirming, moaning mess. He used his other hand to hold my waist down. Leaning in Kakashi kissed up my stomach and towards my breasts where he then latched on.

Kakashi's POV

I kept going for a minute or two before I moved closer to her (if possible). I slowly started to penetrate (Y/n) and she let out a raspy moan louder than the ones before. I smiled at how much she was enjoying me being home again. I had missed nights like these, where it was just the two of us alone ignoring the world. I started pushing in a little further, (Y/n)'s back was arching with sweet pleasure and the sounds of her moans were exciting me and pushing me to go faster, harder.

"Kakashi~ Ahhh~ I-I'm close!~" (Y/n) nearly screamed so that their neighbors could probably hear of our intimate lovemaking.

Letting out a groan of pure pleasure, I thrust a few more times, each harder than the last, before I pull out and cum on (Y/n)'s stomach. I let out a sigh of relief, grateful that the built up tension is now gone with happiness. She too had orgasmed, her face resting with a look of satisfaction.

"Kakashi, I love you."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

Soooooo I have finished this (after some technical problems with my computer) but I finished this either way. It's currently 12:35 a.m so I'm gonna get some rest and make another chapter tomorrow. Love you all!

~Tsubaki~