Kaneki Ken (Fluff)

I was walking home in the crowded streets of Tokyo. Taking my normal route I would have made it home in about 15 to 20 minutes but because of a ghoul attack, I had to go around which added about another 15 minutes onto my original time. I didn't know if I would make it home without falling asleep. There was only one person who I knew was around in this area. Walking to his place didn't seem to take long. Once I got to his door I knocked waiting for him to open the door.

"Hey, Kaneki... Can I crash at your place tonight?" I asked with a small blush on my face. 

I won't denied it but I kinda have a crush on Kaneki, of course, I try my best to hide it though. I'm not really good at lying either so I don't know if he knows that I like him.

"Yeah, I heard about the attack. I take it you had a longer walk than you can manage." He said with a light chuckle.

"I guess you could say that," I said in a joking matter rubbing the back of my neck.

He moved to the side and allowed me inside. I have been here before so I followed him to the living room where I sat down and sighed of relief to be somewhere other than home or work. It was relaxing, different but relaxing.

"I take it you are exhausted..." He said hoping for confirmation.

"Yeah," you said closing your eyes.

"Okay, Want me to make you something?" He asked.

"No thank you... I'm... all... good..." You said quietly before you fell asleep.

"heh, talk about tired..." He said walking over to you.

He picked you up and carried you to his room where he lied you down to rest. Moving the blankets aside he slowly and carefully crawled in beside you, also being tired.

"Good night (Y/n)... I love you." He said before dozing off.

You had woken up when he started to crawl into bed and heard what you said.

"I love you too." You said with a small smile on your face

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So sorry for not posting sooner, I am trying hard to get my grades up, but I hope you liked this!

~Tsubaki~