Natsu x Shy! Reader (Lemon)

I am soooooo sorry for not making this quicker!! I still hope you guys enjoy this though!

*Warning* I may have never had sex or done any of these things but I defiantly know of them so I hope I am doing well enough to describe it. I am not a crazed fangirl, this is only for your guys' pleasure. I hope you enjoy! *Dying in process of writing this btw!!*

(•///II///•) - It gets steamy!!

~ Embarrassed Tsubaki ~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Natsu POV

It was around eleven and (y/n) was sitting on her kitchen counter licking a popsicle. Seeing as she was (y/h) her legs draped off the counter lazily without worry of the freezing floor. She was so cute and teasing me without even knowing it. The bulge in my pants was only getting worse, or in this case harder.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was eating one of the many popsicles that I had in my fridge. I was licking in a way that would normally be awkward with other people. I knew what I was doing though. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see my crush, Natsu, biting his bottom lip. I quickly looked away feeling a blush appear on my face. Shit!! What if he found out what I was up to? I glance back at him through my curtain of (h/c) bangs. He wasn't there, which scared me because I hated being alone. It wasn't like the phobia, it was more like I was just a scaredy cat. Frantically looking around I call out to him.

"N-Natsu where d-did you r-run off to n-now?" I asked stuttering of fright.

"Boo!" He said right in front of me.

"Ahhh!! N-Natsu that w-wasn't nice." I said nervously. He was in-between my legs so I was moving around a bit with a blush on my face. He must have noticed so he tried to get closer to me. By doing this though he was rubbing his hardened member at my entrance.

"Mnnn... N-Natsu, c-could you back up a-a bit p-please?" I said trying to hold in my moans. It wasn't working though.

"No... I know what you were trying to do, You naughty girl. Now you're gonna be punished!" He said with a devilish smirk.

"N-Natsu wha-" I was cut off by his lips on mine.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in causing him to growl. He then picked me up so I was now holding him tightly, hoping not to fall. He grabbed my ass making me gasp, his tongue found it's way into my mouth.

"Mnnn" I wasn't able to hold back any of my moans anymore.

Natsu pulled away leaving a string of saliva connected between two breathless people.

"T-that w-was my f-first... k-kiss," I mumbled just barely audible.

"Oh really! Well, then I will be the first of everything for you." He said with his smirk.

With what he had just said made me a blushing mess. I looked down trying to avert your eyes from his gaze, but then I started blushing even more (if possible) when I saw his huge bulge. All I did was just stare at it.

"Like what ya see?" He said teasingly.

"Mhm..." I said squirming around. I was nervous and I couldn't help but try to move.

I kept moving until Natsu put me on his lap. I tried to get out of course.

"Mnnn... babe, you keep moving... ahh..." He said with small groans.

After I understood what I was doing to him I stopped moving. Roughly grabbing around my waist he turned me around to face him. He had a scowl on his face.

"Grr... your gonna pay for that..." He said scarily.

Then he stood up almost making me fall. So I clung to his shirt and wrapped my legs around his waist, burying my face in his shirt.

"Oh... is someone scared? How cute!!~" He said with an evil grin on his face.

He walked over to the bed and gently placed me down so that he was on top, straddling me. He went in for my neck leaving little kisses and love bites. Once he found my sweet spot he started sucking and abusing that spot trying to get me to moan out, and of course, it worked. I tried to hold back the moans but it wasn't working. His hands started to move up my shirt. Pulling the shirt completely off along with my (f/c) bra. I tried to cover myself but he growled clearly not happy with my decisions.

"Naughty, You'll get punished,~ more than you already will be.~" He said seductively.

He easily flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees with my ass towards him. He pulled my pants and underwear down so that my ass was showing. Giving it a hard slap, I whimpered in pain and pleasure and he knew.

"Careful there, you enjoy it too much I'm gonna do it more often!~" He said with a wide grin. Of course, I couldn't see it, but I knew that it was there.

"But daddy... I don't like my spankings." I said coyly. Of course, he caught on right away.

"Then daddy will give them to you!~" He said.

Just then I felt his hand come down on my ass again.

"Ahh..." I moaned out.

Flipping me back over so that I was on my back he pulls my pants off in an instant. Quickly he catches my hands before they could cover me up, pinning them above my head.

"Don't hide yourself... your beautiful~" He cooed in my ear.

He started to attack my neck with kisses slowly leading them down to my breasts. I gasped and let out some small moans. He took my right mound in his mouth while fondling my left breast in his hand. I wrapped my hands around his neck moaning. After giving the other breast the same treatment he started trailing kisses down my stomach leading to the hem of my panties. Taking the hem into his mouth he slowly drags my (f/c) lace panties down. He looks up at me before pushing one of his fingers inside of me. I let out a shaky gasp and a loud moan.

"You like this...?~ Good, let me do it more!~" He said is a husky tone.

He moved his face closer to my wet womanhood, letting out a small breath on it causing my back to slightly arch. Suddenly his face was buried in my wet folds. I was now screaming uncontrollably.

To be continued...

Sry I ran out of ideas, if anyone has any requests please message me and I will try my best to write them! Part two will be coming soon!