012

Baekhyun's body hit the soft mattress Chanyeol leaning over him. The room completely silent except for their heavy breathing and the sound of clothes hitting the floor. The night was filled with soft moans and loud groans. Skin against skin and sweat pouring off their bodies. Chanyeol made sure to give Baekhyun the best night of his life. 

~~

Baekhyun sat up tiredly panicking when he felt an empty spot beside him. He stood up grabbing his discarded shirt from the night before and pulled it on. He rushed out of the room phone in hand searching his apartment for the tall male. Baekhyun broke down into tears when he couldn't find the taller. His phone buzzed and he looked down at it as his tears fell. 

Channie: I'm sorry.....I couldn't say goodbye it hurt too much

Baekhyun ignored the text crying his eyes out. He was hurt, not just his heart but his whole body hurt. He lost his happiness. 

~~

Chanyeol sat on the plane by the window. His eyes began to water as he stared at his phone. It was Baekhyun smiling widely as he held a large Rilakkuma bear. Chanyeol had snapped the photo one morning at his house. That whole morning was filled with cuddles, coffee, and laughter. Chanyeol was going to miss that. He knew he was leaving his heart with Baekhyun. 

Short I know!!!!! About three or four more chapters and this book will end!!!!