02

Baekhyun typed the number into his phone and sent a small text before getting his materials set up.

Baekhyun heard his phone go off and quickly grabbed it. Chanyeol had texts back.

From Chanyeol: Hello Baekhyun👋

From Baekhyun: Hi, this I going to sound odd but can you send me a picture of you?

From Chanyeol: Sure

From Chanyeol:

From Baekhyun: Thank you!! I've got to do my work now have a good time doing yours

Baekhyun clicked the picture and set his phone down.

Baekhyun spent all day painting. Ignoring the loud yells and moans from his neighbors. His mind was set on this painting. Baekhyun stopped when he heard his phone go off.

From Chanyeol: I just got done. You still working?

From Baekhyun: Almost done. I'll text you when I'm done okay?

Baekhyun set his phone back down and continued to paint. The sun was setting and Baekhyun finally set his brush down. His masterpiece was finished.

Baekhyun smiled widely grabbing his phone

From Baekhyun: I'm all done!

From Chanyeol: What did you paint?

From Baekhyun: it's a secret for now.

From Chanyeol: okay, are you free tomorrow?

From Baekhyun: Yes

From Chanyeol: Would you like to see a movie?

From Baekhyun: Sure when?

From Chanyeol: How about we get breakfast, then around noon go shopping and when we're done we can go see it

From Baekhyun: Alright, It's a date!

From Chanyeol: Yes it is

Baekhyun walked into his room and plopped on his bed as he squealed. He was going on a date. He was so excited. Something new, a new person. A handsome man who was a great photographer. A man much taller than him. Baekhyun loved tall people.