00

Baekhyun sat up slowly. His hair a mess and his eyes wanting to close again. Baekhyun dragged himself out of bed and into the kitchen. He smiled softly as he pressed a button on the fridge. Soft music filled the house as Baekhyun made his coffee. Baekhyun loved his mornings. It was his time of silence. His neighbors were noisy and annoying. Baekhyun still loved where he lived though. It was an exciting place.

Baekhyun grabbed his favorite Coffee cup and poured his coffee. He walked to the balcony doors and opened it. Baekhyun took a deep breath before taking a sip of his coffee. He sat at the small table and layed his head on the railing.

Baekhyun watched as the people rushed to work down on the side walks. He loved people watching, it gave inspiration. He grabbed his coffee and leaned up. Baekhyun took a small sip eyes landing on a male with black hair walking around with a camera. Baekhyun's eyes followed the male only closing when he took sips of his coffee. He opened his eyes again and couldn't find the male. Baekhyun searched the crowd eyes landing on the males camera pointed straight at him. The male pulled the camera down looking straight up at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's heard began to pound in his chest as he stared at the stranger

Baekhyun's heard began to pound in his chest as he stared at the stranger. The stranger bowed his head and quickly began to walk. Baekhyun yelled without thinking.

"WAIT!"

People below stared up at Baekhyun like he was crazy and he began to get embarrassed. The male turned around meeting Baekhyun's gaze.

Baekhyun turned around leaving his coffee and running to his room. He grabbed his phone and quickly fixed his hair. Baekhyun changed as fast as possible and ran down three flights of stairs and to the entrance of his building. He stepped out breathing heavily and looking around. Baekhyun spotted the male leaning against the wall and walked over.

"H-Hi" Baekhyun smiled softly

"Hi"

"My name's Baekhyun you?"

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" The taller smiled