Chapter 20

It's the big day. I swear I can't wait to be his wife.

Last night was amazing. I had a bachelorette party. They had some strippers but they didn't have anything on my baby.

I'm sitting here getting all dolled up. "You nervous?", Cookie asked.

"Nah.", I said.

"You got cold feet yet?", Unique asked.

"Nope. I wanna marry this man. No questions about it.", I said.

"I'm so happy for you.", Latoya said. I smiled.

"Thank you.", I said.

...

Nobody knows where Sean is and I'm starting to get pissed off. "He's here.", Latoya said.

"Where the fuck was he?!", I yelled.

"It was a bad accident causing traffic. Everything is good though."

"Okay, good." They started helping me with my dress and jewelry. After I was ready they left then I did. I wish I had somebody to walk me down the aisle but it's cool.

"You look beautiful.", I heard my uncle Tony say. I turned around with wide eyes. I put my hand over my mouth when I saw him.

He was overseas. I picked up my dress and ran to him. He met me half way. "How did you know?", I asked after we hugged.

"Your cousins and husband to be. He had to pick me up, that's why he was late. They set it all up.", he said. Them bitches and my man. I smiled. "I hope you didn't think I would miss your special day and I hope you didn't think you were walking down the aisle alone." I hugged him again.

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." We walked to the doors then linked arms. The doors opened. We started walking down the aisle.

Sean's mouth hung open making me smile harder.

When we made it to Sean we unlinked arms. They shook hands and said something to each other then let go. Sean shook his head up and down. We grabbed hands then walked up to the thing.

...

"You may kiss your bride.", the pastor said. We kissed and everyone started cheering.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

The End

_________________________________________________

Karma (What One Man Won't Do Another Man Will sequel) is uploaded.