Chapter 8

I woke up in a bed in my panties and a shirt. My wig off too.

What the fuck happened last night? Where my baby at?

I got out of bed and left my room then went to King's room. He's not in here. "King?", I called as I looked through the house. Nothing. I grabbed my phone and called Sean. No answer. I called Trey. No answer. I called my momma. No answer. I called my cousins no answers. Why ain't nobody answering the phone?

I tossed my phone on the kitchen table and started looking for King again.

I can't find him and nobody's answering their phone. I'm sure he's with one of them but I'm still starting to get worked up.

When I ended up in the kitchen again I called all of them again. I kept calling all of them. As I did my eyes got watery. "Pick up, pick up, pick up.", I said with a crack in my voice as I walked to the front room.

When nobody answered I started crying. I need to know where my baby is.

When I was about to call my momma again the door opened. I wiped my eyes and looked as Sean walked in holding King. I ran and took King from him. I held him close to me as I cried. "Why didn't you tell me that you was takin' him out?", I asked looking at Sean. He's looking at my confused.

"You was asleep. Why you cryin'?", Sean asked.

"Because I didn't know where my baby was and nobody would answer the phone." Sean walked to me.

"King good. He safe. He ain't hurt. I had him. Stop cryin'." Sean wiped my face.

"Okay.", I said. I kissed King then put him down. He walked away. "What happened last night?", I asked Sean after sniffing. Sean started laughing.

"Man, yo' ass was on some other shit. I real life thought you took somethin'.", Sean said. I hope I wasn't rolling on the ground and shit and people saying that I need some milk. "You wasn't all on the ground and shit but man you was actin' crazy."

"What happened?" He told me what happened. I was acting crazy and freaky as hell. I can't believe some of the shit I did. "So we fucked?"

"No, I wouldn't feel right fuckin' you when you like that. I wouldn't take advantage of you." I smiled.

"Thanks.", I said.

"No problem.", he said.

"So why am I not dressed?"

"Man you kept taking shit off. I helped you take yo' dress off then I got you something to put on. I turned around and you was butt ass naked on some freaky shit. I put you on some shorts but you took those off. I put you on some pants but you took those off too. Panties and a shirt was the only thing you would put on." He started laughing.

"What?", I asked.

"You took yo' wig off and kept telling me to pull yo' hair. Man that shit was funny.", he said shaking his head. "You hungry?"

"Nah. Imma eat somethin' though."

"A'ight."

...

I'm at the airport waiting on my favorite cousin

I'm at the airport waiting on my favorite cousin. He need to hurry up. He's gonna stay with me until he get on his feet.

When I saw him my eyes lit up. "Michael?!", I called as I ran to him. He looked around until he saw me. He smiled.

"Hey Nicki

"Hey Nicki.", he said after I made it to him as we hugged.

"Why didn't you tell me you was comin'?", I asked after we let go. We started walking.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Awe."

...

"Damn this you cuz?", Michael asked as we walked in the house.

"Yup.", I said.

"Momma's here.", I heard Trey say as he walked from the back holding King's hand. Michael started laughing. I always told him about me and Trey.

"You was trippin' over this nigga?", Michael asked looking at me and pointing at Trey.

"What you tryna say?", Trey asked walking up on him.

"Hold the fuck up you not about to just walk up on my favorite cousin like that. You got me fucked up. Actually you can leave. I know you got some chicken head lookin' for you.", I said.

"Man whatever. See you later King.", Trey said getting down and hugging King.

"Say bye to yo' daddy King.", I said.

"Bye bye.", King said. Trey and Michael looked at each other as Trey left.

"I don't know what you saw in him.", Michael said.

"His dick.", I said. He just looked at me.

"Okay then."