Chapter 17

It's been a week and I haven't heard from Sean. I miss him, and his dick, and his head. He can't be mad at me. He dicked me down and gave me some bomb ass head. What did he expect? I'm not even mad that he hit me, I would've hit me too, I just wanna know why he had her dancing on him talking about she got bills to pay too.

While I was watching a movie my bell rung. I went and answered the door without asking who it was. It's Sean. He got flowers with money in it. I like money. I love money. That don't mean everything is all good now.

I was about to close the door but he stopped me. "Look I'm sorry.", he said. I just looked at him.

"If you weren't ready to be committed why did you start fuckin' with me?", I asked.

"I'm ready to be committed."

"Then why you have that bitch dancin' on you when you got this?"

"Am I not pretty enough?"

"Baby you're beautiful. I don't know what I was thinkin'.", he said. I just looked at him. "I'm serious. I'm sorry, especially for hittin' you. I swear I was not raised like that. I was just mad. It won't happen again. I promise." I can't let dick like that get away. "I'm sorry."

"I guess I accept your apology.", I said taking the flowers. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Let me show you how sorry I am.", he said grabbing my hand. Yes! He walked me into the house and I closed the door behind us. He said hey to Michael as we went to my room. After I walked in he closed the door.

It's about to go down. He is too.