Cousins

I am very sorry, I know it had literally been a month. But I have had to prepare my entire manuscript (346 pages) for my first book Porn Princess because I am getting paid a large lump sum to post it to a website. It will be taken down off Wattpad except for the first few chapters, but I will continue to update this story for all my devoted readers.

MEDIA IS CLARINA OWENS

I watch as two figures get out of the car and I stand and raise my hands above my head and await the deep voices telling me to freeze. The figures  look slimmer than I thought they would be and one of the people come running toward me in the dark and I tense up.

"Knuckle head I've missed you!" A girl screams and I instantly relax and lower my arms, hugging her back in joy. I pick her up and spin her as I place a kiss on her cheek.

"Clarina! My favorite cousin. When did you get in. Does Uncle Max know you're in town?" I gush out pulling away and she smiles. "I just left the porn palace. I wanted to come see you before I got settled in." She says and the other person walks up and I notice it's a girl.

"Um, well don't just stand there. Um come in." I say and walk in my door and go close the door to the back porch. "Sit on the couch while I get us something to drink!" I yell out and grab them both waters as I contemplate what I want myself. I grab a fifth of crown and a shot glass and bring it into the living room.

Clarina raises her eyebrows at me as I set down the bottle with only a single shot glass and the other girl smiles.

"So how long have you been in town?" I ask and she takes a sip of her water. "I officially got moved in yesterday. I was going to come by earlier but-" I interrupt her as I pour myself a shot.
"Wait, you're moved in to town?" I ask dumb founded.

"Yes, I moved back after I graduated because I got an offer I could not resist at the hospital and that means I can be back close to mom an-" I interrupt yet again and choke on my shot a bit. "Wait, you graduated. Jesus, your mom hasn't told be any of this. I'll admit I wondered why you weren't here for the funeral last year. You and mom always loved to cook together." I say and she sighs and looks down. She looks as though she felt guilty and I from a bit at this. The other girl places a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I hate I missed the funeral, it was really terrible but I just couldn't leave due to exams." She says almost with a heart full of sorrow.

"Its okay, it hurt you I know. Well, gosh. What did you go to school for? I mean I haven't seen you since we were what 17?" I ask as I pour another shot once I feel Ivy sneak back into my train of thought.

"I am a brain surgeon. I'm doing the remaining years of my clinicals here and I'm going to get my residency." My eyes widen and I lean forward a bit, waiting she her to start laughing. But it never came.

"All I really understood was that you're a brain surgeon and I'm in complete awe." I admit and she blushes. "Thank you, now I'm wondering where is this girl Ivy my mom told me about?" I look down and the shot and shake my head as I grab the whole bottle and take a swig. I cough for a moment and lick my lips while forming an answer.

"We are on a break. But I'm going to get her back. I'm going to fix her even if I have to pick up every broken piece  by hand and glue them all back together." I say and I mean it with every fiber of my being. She made me better. She made me who I wanted to be. She made me feel like she was what I was waiting for all my life.

"Aww, that's adorable." The girl beside Clarina says, holding a hand over her heart with a look of adoration.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I ask in the most non rude way possible and Clarina smile and grabs her hand.