Ideas

My health is great you guys, something has happened with my kidneys that I can't explain and neither can the doctors. I'm still very sore but I'm almost fully recovered! Thank you so much for the prayers and everything. Oh and I don't normally do this but I love my wattpad family so at the end of the chapter I'm listing my socials!

After a while everyone that was left, was knocking at my door and I invited them in with hospitality and smiled.  "You two have been alone with each other all this time?" Eli asks looking between us and I nod.

"Yes and I'm glad you're all here. We need to have a talk. All of us." I say and everyone follows in behind, sitting on the floor and bed and I look shocked at Bruce as he comes in and sits.

"You're still here?" I ask and he nods. "Yes I am. Ivy stole my ride. I'll leave her to her temper tantrum. I was going to walk back but I ran into a girl outside that I had to get out of a conversation with. I told her the party was over when she tried to walk in. " He says and I nod and look at everyone.

"We all have something in common in this room. We all love Ivy. We all care about her. And it's about damn time we get her back. We all need to put out in the open what we know starting with the day I gave her the letter. " I say and Xander nods.

"Ivy told me that she drove to your house and saw your car parked in your neighbors drive way." Xander says and I nod.

"And that your neighbor was only in a bathrobe. And you were in the shower..." he says to continue and I nod.

Aubrie cocks a brow at me. "So you just think you can go and cheat on her and everything with be fucking rainbows and kittens?" She asks in anger and I shake my head.

"I didn't cheat on her." I state simply hoping she would drop it and she stands up, getting toe to toe with me.

"You know, I don't belive that. Why else would you be over at her house taking a 'shower'?" She says and  I push her out of my space gently and sigh. "Look. That's my business. I can't say what happened that day. Let's just say that I was there and not cheating." I say and Eli scoffs harder than Aubrie.

"Man, do you realize how sketchy that sounds?" He asks and I shrug.

"Deal with it. So after she saw me at Tami's what did she do?" I ask and Aubrie sits back down rolls her eyes. "She came to me." Xander says and I raise a brow waiting for him to continue.

"She cried, and it was as if a switch flipped. She was... she was a mask of hormones. It was like in high school." He says and I raise my brow.

"Like high school?" I ask and Aubrie tunes in. "Yeah, she says that Michael was her first boyfriend which was true but she talked to this one guy for almost a year before her and Michael became a thing. She was like in love with this guy. He made her so happy. He had graduated our sophomore year. He was heading off to college but she still wanted to be with him so she kept it up. But they never actually dated. One day she cut it off, just out of the blue. Then after that she acted like a different person for a while. She  started doing sexual favors for guys and stuff like that and being overtly... a bit more bitchy." She says and Xander nods.

"The reason she started doing that is because that was her way of distracting herself. She let him go and she really didn't want to." He says and  Bruce points to me.

"That's sounds a lot like what she's doing now. How did I not know about any of this?" He asks and Aubrie frowns and looks down.

"Because a lot of them were your friends in the baseball team." She says and Bruce shows a look of disgust. He runs a hand through his hair and groans.

"So how did yall get her to stop this?" I ask and Xander and Aubrie share a look.

"She got hurt. That's how. She realized that what she was doing wasn't good for anyone." Aubrie says and shakes her head.

"But the thing is Wyatt... she's already been hurt. You said she was in the S&M club... she's inflicting harm onto herself already. I think she's taken enough beatings physically over the years that she has to be brought to the realization. Emotionally."

I sigh and shake my head. "Guys... those were track marks on her arm. Those were gashes on her ass. She... she doesn't deserve any of this. I can't even wrap my head around how I caused her to get so off track."

Bruce grabs my shoulders and pats them. "We will get her back okay? Because I want you all to know... this isn't Wyatt's fault. This is mine. I knew that if I wasn't careful my dad would come down because he had been saying he wanted to see her. This is all my fault. He came down and didn't care. They... they were meant to be. Hell they are meant to be. I be never seen two people as good for each other than these two. I... I just hope I can help you get back together. I- I need you too." He says and he pulls me in and whispers in my ear.

"I failed you as a fellow soldier. I went in without thinking of the risks. And look what it caused." He says and I shake my head and hug him tight.

"You didn't fail anyone. It doesn't matter if we served or not. We all make mistakes. Not I want you to get a ride with Xander and get shot faced okay?" I say and he nods, with a tear in his eye.

"Xander. Would you take Bruce home with you? I have to clean up and... I- I have to think about what we are going to do with everyone to get... to get our girl."

I could even call her my girl because she had such an impact on all of us. We only dated for 3 months, but those were the happiest months of my life. Hell, I had to earn the right to get near her for 2 months before that. Aubrie snaps me out of my thoughts, with tears in her eyes and sighs.

"I don't blame you. I just... I wish you could have been the one to do it. Because I'm not even the one that can and I'm her best friend. She's just in such a dark place." She says and sniffles, giving me a small smile.

I had to hold everything at bay as I gave her a gentle hug and did the same with Eli. I clear out my room and walk outside and just sit on my front porch on the little swing. I didn't know if I wanted to take up smoking weed again or start drinking but I was beyond stressed.

I give Elizabeth a quick call and check in on Venus, who was actually more worried about me and I notice a car pull into my drive way. I let her know I love her and hang up.

I watch the car carefully and say a silent prayer that it wasn't a cop catching up to me for what I did.

As promised, here are my socials!!
Instagram: @http.pastie_white
Snapchat: @ncpeach12

I love you all again and hope you guys add me! Make sure you give this hectic chapter a like and comment what you think Wyatt did?