Workout session

I would like to apologize first hand on how I have been slacking. I have developed some pretty life threatening  health issues and have been pretty fatigued and sore. Bare with me as I push through this and I will try and update as regularly as possible.

After dropping Venus off at school I contemplate what to do with my day considering I didn't have any scenes today. I get back home and look around my kitchen for food and I realize I was only doing that out of boredom. I could go up to the tattoo shop but not after what happened with me and Xander last night. Just thinking about it made me angry.

Anger, that's what I'll do. I'll go work off my anger. That douchebag Justin was right about me not being in a while. I walk into my bed room to grab some work out clothes and I notice those pictures of Ivy. She was so photogenic. Any pictures she was in she had a natural glow about her. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I go to the gym.

When I get there I got a very surprised look from the owner who comes from around his desk. "Wyatt my man! Long time no see." He says giving me a hug with solid pats to my back. He pulls away and pokes my cheat with his hand and chuckles. "I was afraid you had been getting soft on me. He says and I shake my head.

"No Greg, I've been working out like crazy. You know I can't go soft. Hell, even if I was you know I'm always still rock hard." I say and he nudges me and chuckles. "So I hear. You know I've actually heard work from a couple of the guys from the palace that you're up for some national awards in Hollywood." He says and I shake my head. "That's just guys talking. You know how they are." I say in a modest way but he knew too well.

Hell, I knew too well. I wave him off as I walk over to a wall lined in mirrors and I put in my ear buds as I stretch a bit. I had been working out in my back yard with tires and just using what I had.

I look around and notice not my people are here. The few that were I didn't recognize and didn't honestly care about.

I begin to pump some iron and I just leave my self with my thoughts. Venus had just started 1st grade and she was doing pretty well. She has some issues with bullying but I had that handled immediately. Work was going good. Some of the girls had been let off a couple months ago due to prostitution, but we found some replacements for them, just not as talented ones.

Everything was going good in life except my love life.

I was trying to understand Ivy's game. Douchebag Justin and Douchebag Ronald left bad tastes in my mouth. Justin seemed like he was leading her on too much and Ronald.... he blatantly said she was his little duck toy.

Douchebag Justin was.... walking through the door.... with Ivy. Great.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I see them both walk in and I just continue to watch them in the mirror making it look as if I hadn't noticed them at all. Ivy was in a gray sports bra and pink leggings, which was showing a lot more than she ever would do around me unless we were in the bed room. She walks to a machine that is behind me and I continue to work out in intervals, but I turn off my music.

I listen to them like a creep and I feel like smacking my self for doing this but I had to listen. I was being a stalker and I didn't care. I was obsessed with her.

"Okay I going to get you to do this one for a while, you know help get that as nice and tight." Justin says and he has her sit down on a leg press. I bite my lips and change up what arm was doing and she chuckles biting her lip.

"Oh I have no problem with being tight.... you know that." She coes and he smirks and leans down, whispering something in her ear.

She nods, looking up at him and she begins to work out. She works diligently and keeps a good rythm, a sheen of sweat coating her skin. She lifts her arms above her head and rolls her neck back as she let's out quick breaths, that sound seductive by nature. I hiss as my arm begins to cramp and I realize I had been working out the same arm this entire time. I change arms and I notice her glance at my figure in the mirror with a smirk and raises a brow.

I don't belive she knew it was me because she didn't have that look of 'I hate your guts'. I notice eyes linger over my back and her eyes widen for a second and she shakes her head. She looks over and Justin and her smile returns as she gestures a finger for him to get closer.

She sits up and places a kiss to his lips and pokes her lip out and he shakes her head, grabbing her belly. "Come on, you want to be skinny and beautiful babe. You gotta work for it." He says with a smile and I watch her become crushed for millisecond and she goes back to her working out. I walk away, keeping my back towards her and go to a different machine, one that's behind her so I can still... creep.

A good 30 minutes goes by and he comes over and smirks at her, telling her she can stop. She looked exhausted but she kept a smile on her face and stands up with shaky legs. He grabs her legs in his hands and kneeding them hard in his hands. He then takes her hand and walks with her to the locker room. I shake my head and grab my stuff, storming out of the gym.

When did she become such a whore, what the hell happened to the girl that I am in love with?