Chapter Twenty-One

Reece and George walk in. I'm on top of Blake and we are kissing so you can kind of guess what's going threw their minds right now.
"Oh my!" Reece exclaims. "I'm so sorry!" he turns around red. I jump off of Blake laughing.
George stands red faced. "Sorry guys. We didn't know you were do-"
"No we weren't." I laugh. "We just had a moment." I look at Blake who is still lying on the bed.
"Reece you can come in!" Blake says a huge grin splattered on his face.
"I'm honestly so sorry guys. I had no idea that you were going the extra mile tonight." Reece says his face still burning red.
"Sadly no." Blakes says teasingly.
"No. It isn't happening until we are married if we ever do. I've said this before." I say protective of my body.
"Sorry Jess." All three boys say.
"Its fine. Just let it get stuck in your head that not all of us are here for that."
They smile. "So movie night saying its the last time we'll see each other for a while." Reece says.
"Sounds good to me. Can we watch the new Star Wars?" *I don't think I need to state who said that.*
"We can watch a movie but it won't be the last for a while. Jessie is staying at my place for a bit." Blake's says in his tired voice.
"Really?!" the two boys ask.
Blake and I nod our heads.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After the movie I cuddle up beside Blake in bed. The lights are out and George fell asleep during the movie. Reece fell asleep shortly after getting into bed. Blake is just asleep and I lie awake. Even staying at Blakes place I'm going to leave eventually. I lie in silence thinking about leaving Blake. I don't want to. He means so much to me. I cry quietly before falling asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up to the boys packing their clothes. I managed to get a small suitcase while on tour. Blake is packing it for me. I smile then climb out of bed. I go to the bathroom where Blake has an outfit left for me. I pull it on then brush my teeth. I pull my hair back into a ponytail. I leave the bathroom and the boys are dressed and done packing. I smile then hug Blake from behind. "Morning." I say.
" Morning." Blake smiles.
We all take our suitcases downstairs and meet the rest of the gang in the lobby. Joe sees us then heads out to a cab. The boys follow. I take Blakes free hand and we leave the hotel.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The taxis take us all to the airport and we board the plane. It's longer then the couple we've taken to go places that are too far apart to drive. Blake and I fall asleep within minutes of boarding. We soon land in England."Home sweet home!" Blake says smiling.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I take his hand again and we head to meet Blakes mum.

*End of story. I'm going to make this into a series. I'll start the next book soon. Jessie and Blake will continue their adventure together in England/ Blakes house. Also should I start another fanfic? Like an imagine sorry of but it continues as a story? Please let me know. My Instagram account is @ grethannndolaannn if you want to give me a wee follow. Thanks for reading!xx*