Chapter Nine

We finally arrived at the hotel. It was so squished in the car. Everyone is crawling out of the taxi. I'm the last one in it so I still haven't got a chance to see it. I hope out and stand beside Blake. "Wow"
Blake laughs. "Wait until you seethe inside."
I look at him as if it couldn't get any better. Then follow the boys who's personalities changed from wild crazy talk a lots to calm orderly gentlemen from we got out of the taxi. When we get inside I realize that there are only males here and that Id be sharing a room with them. Then I realized I didn't have any clothes. "Oh poo nuggets" I say putting my hand to my head.
"What?" Blake looks at me concerned.
"Its just I don't have any clothes to change into in the morning."
"Don't worry I had someone bring an outfit to your room while we were playing." Joe says reassuringly.
"You did?"
"Yup. And you're going shopping tomorrow with the boys."
"I am?"
"Yes. Jessie you are. You need clothing don't you?"
"But I haven't got any money."
"I've got that covered as well."
Wow he's good I think to myself.
"Blake will take you to your room. You're staying with the boys if that's ok. They haven't got any free rooms left."
I nod my head then follow Blake. Is it and that I find even his back attractive? Oh well.

*Also a very short chapter. I'm so sorry. I promise it will be more interesting and longer tomorrow. I'm tired so my brain isn't thinking too well lol*