Chapter Sixteen

We finally arrive at the airport. The drive was really awkward and Blake didn't say anything. I hope I didn't hurt him. I don't like lying. I never have.
When we get out of the taxi we nod our heads in appreciation. Blake gets the luggage and walks towards the doors where the rest are waiting. Joe looks at us and smiles. He then turns and walks inside. I follow all the boys.
We go through security and Blake still hasn't said anything. I take his hand and look at him apologetically. He looks at me and smiles slightly. I definitely hurt him. He looks away and I look at the ground sad. I don't let go of his hand though. Its warm against my cold ones. We walk behind the others.
Once boarding the plane I am seated beside Blake. Reece, George and Joe are in the middle seats. Brad, Tristan and James are behind them and Connor sits behind us.
I finally let go of Blake's hand and look out the window trying to hide the tears that sprung to my eyes. "Sorry." I apologize sniffling.
Blake touches my cheek and then turns my face to look at him. My tears are plentiful and roll down my cheeks. He looks at me concerned. "Jess. Everything okay?" he wipes my tears away with his soft thumbs.
"I'm sorry." I simply say.
"For what?"
"What I said in the taxi. I didn't mean it. I just don't like lying."
He smiles softly. "That's okay." He wraps his arms around me pulling me into a warm and much needed hug. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he whispers in my ear.
I nod my head burying my face into his neck. I can't see his face but I can tell he is smiling. He let's go of me and I sit up straight. "Well then its official." He is smiling wildly. "We are officially dating."
"Shhhh.." I say smiling. "No need to tell the whole place." I laugh a little. The other boys are all looking at us grinning like hooligans.
"Its about time." Connor says to Blake smiling.
"Wheyyyyy" George and Reece both say.
We all erupt in laughter smiling at each other. Blake sits embarrassed and red faced staring at me looking for help which makes me laugh even harder. I kiss him on the cheek which makes him blush even more. I smile and tilt my head. Everyone stops laughing and start talking to each other about who knows what.
We're soon told to put our seatbelts on as the plane will take off soon.