Chapter Eighteen

We all meet in the hotel lobby. Blake is once again holding my hand as I'm half asleep. I rest my head on his shoulder while George and Reece get the key cards for our room. They go to the elevator and Blake has to whisper my name for me to realize we need to follow. I walk beside Blake who is not tired at all. I yawn and almost fall asleep in the elevator.
The boys laugh which made me wake up. I look at each of their faces. Reece shakes his head laughing while George is completely having a fit on the floor. Blake laughs and rubs his thumb on the back of my hand. We reach the floor our room is on and I follow the boys into it.
I immediately walk past them to a bed throw off my shows and hop into the closest bed. Blake laughs and sets his suitcase at the end of the bed. Reece runs to the other bed claiming it before George even has a chance to notice it. He sighs rolling his eyes and throws himself on the couch. I curl up in the bed. I sigh and relax. I close my eyes and bury my head into the pillow. I pull the duvet up to my neck so that only my head is showing. Blake strips down to his pants and crawls into bed beside me.
George is already asleep and Reece is on his phone. I look at Blake and he smiles. He brushes my hair away from my face and pulls me into his chest. I close my eyes and cuddle in. Before I know it I'm asleep to Blake singing quietly in my ear.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up with a sick feeling. One that only comes once a month. I also have a craving for chocolate and have terrible cramps. I sit up in an immediate panic. I look at the boys making sure they are asleep. I stand up and look at where I was lying. Oh no...
There is a red spot and I run to the bathroom after pulling the duvet back over it. I look in the cupboards for any feminine essentials. I find a pad and then run back out of the bathroom to get a pair of clean underwear from Blake's suitcase along with a clean outfit.
I stand up to see Blake looking at me confused. I check the other boys and both are still asleep. I back into the bathroom making sure he can't see the blood stains. I close the door quietly embarrassed. I change quickly and brush my hair and teeth. I wash out the underwear in the bath and out then put them in a plastic bag I find under the Sink to dry. I walk out of the bathroom after triple checking for any blood I missed in the bath.
Blake is still sitting really confused. I walk to my side of the bed and pull back the duvet embarrassed. I look at him worried. He looks at me with a sensitive face. He points to a chair and mouths sit down. I sit down and watch as he undresses the bed. He gets dressed and goes to put the bedding into the washing machine. When he comes back I am still seated o. The chair curled up in a ball. He has clean bedding and starts making the bed. I stand up to help but he points at the chair. I sit back down. I smile realizing how much he means to me already. He comes over to me when he finishes and picks me up bridal style setting me down on the bed. He sits down beside me and we cuddle. "Want to get breakfast?" He asks quietly.
I nod my head. Reece and George are still asleep. He stands up and walks around to the other side of the bed. He takes my hand and I slide of the side of the bed. Our faces our inches apart even though we have quite a height difference. He kisses me slowly I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you" I manage to say between kisses. He backs away smiling. "Anything for you."
He takes my hand and we leave the room smiling.