Chapter One

"What do you mean we are over?!" I question Charlie, my boyfriend. "What did I do? I'll fix it, just tell me what you need me to do!" His deep blue eyes beg me to stop. "Or, what did you do? You know I'll forgive you, right? You know I lo-." 

"It's no use talking about it. We are over. End of story!" Charlie snaps, interrupting me. Each word is said  What have I done to make him so mad?

"Please don't go," I plead looking around at all the other cars filing in probably packed with crazy fangirls, "h-how am I meant to get home? You were gonna drive me back." My pleading doesn't help, it almost seems to make him even madder.

"Get out, now, please." He chocked out, I thought he didn't care. He sounded as if he didn't a few seconds ago. "Please Jessie, I'm begging you, leave."

With that I open the car door and slide out, I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks already. Just as I am about to close the door he calls out, "Wait!" I turn around to face him. "You forgot your wallet..." His face is relaxed as he hands me my wallet, I nod my head in appreciation then turn and walk away.

I tell myself not to look back, and yet, I look back. His body is slouched over the steering wheel. It is obvious, his eyes are watering and he looks like he is about to cry. I take a step toward the car then stop. 'No, don't go back, he broke up with you, remember' I tell myself. So instead of walking back to the car I run away from it. I run away until I find a small soccer pitch, a ball lies by the net so I run up to the net and kick the ball into it. I kick it over and over again, eventually giving up on trying to take the hurt and anger out on the ball. I turn to the post and begin kicking it repeatedly. My eyes fill with tears and eventually overflow. I collapse to the ground tears rolling down my cheeks.

I see a figure approaching me, he is tall, dark hair and eyes. I try wiping my eyes before he says it- "Hey, are you okay miss?" his voice is sweet, and he has a British accent. Nodding my head I stand up. He comes right up to me. I look into his eyes, they are playful, and seem to have a lot of energy, like music. "Want a hug?" he asks arms outstretched.

A small laugh manages to escape. "Uh, no I'm good."

He takes another step closer, "it didn't look like it when you were kicking the life out of the net." He shakes his head smiling. He has a toothy smile, it almost makes me feel 100%. "Well if you don't want a hug, need a hug?"

I nod, if anything would make me feel better, it'd be a hug. His arms immediately wrap around me holding me close. He has a nice smell, sweet and fresh. I hug him back, resting my head on his chest. I can feel him smile again. His heart is pounding a steady rhythm, like a drum. "Drums, Tristan, Bradly, The Vamps, New Hope Club, I'm gonna be late!" I yell suddenly, pulling away from his warm embrace. He laughs.

I take a step back confused, "what?" I demand. Realizing right away who I just hugged.

"Nothing," he says laughing, "The concert can't really start with me here now can it?"

My eyes widen when I know for sure that I just hugged Blake from New Hope Club. "I'm so sorry, it's just, my, my boy-err- ex-boyfriend, he broke up with me a few minutes ago, I have no way of getting home, my wallet has no money in it and my family is out of the country so, yeah.... I'm so so sorry for holding you back, you probably don't even care what just happened to me, I mean I fail everything, I'm sorry I'm rambling and now you're gonna be even more late for your concert and yo-" My blabbering is stopped with the press of Blake's soft lips against mine. I should pull away, but instead I press mine against his. I can feel him smile once again. I back away from what must have been a fantasy.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Blake says running his fingers through his hair looking at the ground.

I don't say anything because of shock.

"But, I assume by the look on your face you don't care" He grins cheekily.

"Blake! There you are! Come on the show is about to start!" someone calls from a distance. "One minute!" Blake calls back.

"Okay, you need a ride, I'll get you a ride, and um, front row seats." He tells me. "Just follow me, and I'll tell Jim, he will come and get you then bring you to the front. We'll figure out about your ride later after the concert, okay? Good, come on" Blake grabs my hand and pulls me after him. I follow, trying to keep up with his longer strides. He takes me to a room and tells me to sit. He leaves after telling me he will get Jim.

There is a piano in the back corner. I walk over to it looking at all the instruments in the room. A picture catches my eye, I pick it up and examine it. It's a picture of Blake, Reece, George and The Vamps. I assume its New Hope Club's change room. My feet take me to the piano, hands touching each guitar as I pass. I sit on the piano bench and without thinking start playing "Smile" by The Vamps. I'm singing along when someone knocks on the door.

"You're the girl Blake was talking about I assume." A demanding voice exclaims.

"Uh-yes I guess," turn around to face the door feeling like I'm in trouble. I have never been in trouble.

"Good, follow me." The man, whom I presume to be Jim, says.

I get up and follow his disappearing body. He takes me backstage and then walks me down stairs to the bleachers. His body is large, muscular wise. 'Must be a body-guard' I think. When he finally stops walking, he points to a chair, front row, like promised, center. Right in front of where Blake will be standing. I nod my head muttering thanks, then sit down.