Chapter Six

"I'm sorry boys but until I interview her I can't let her tour with us."

"Sir, she is here still, we can introduce you two and you can interview her."

"Alright, go find her."

"Thank you"

George starts walking out the door and stops, "well, no need to find her, Blake has already brought her."

"Well, bring her in."

George walks back into the crowded room, I follow with Blake behind me.

"Let me see her." Someone calls from behind the wall of men. And they all move to either side of a desk like curtains. "What's your name kid?" an older man says from behind the desk.

"Uh, my name is Jessie."

"Can you sing?"

I look at Blake and he nods his head.

"I guess so."

"Can you sing something for me?"

"What song would you like me to sing?"

"Whatever comes to mind."

Immediately I start singing New Hope Club's song "Perfume". And I rocked it.

When I finish I look up. The man sits with a shocked face. "Well now, I didn't write the song, but I'm almost certain you sang that better than the boys themselves."

I laugh slightly and looked at the shocked faces of Blake, Reece and George. Their faces immediately return to normal, grins spread wide across them.

"So, can she come? She can play piano too!" Blake says pleadingly.

"Well, I suppose, how old are you?" he asks me

"I'm now 18" I say.

"Well, then tell your parents where you're headed because you're coming on tour with us."

I smile as Blake, George and Reece jump about excitedly. I thought I should be the one doing that, not them. But I'm glad I made some close friends in less than 24 hours. I leave the room to phone my parents. I tell them I have been invited to go on tour with The Vamps and New Hope Club. Surprisingly they don't disagree and say I can go and that they will be staying on vacation longer. I end the phone call and walk back into the room with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Are you not allowed to come? Is everything okay?" Blake walks up to me immediately.

"Heh, yes. They said I can come"

"Then why the face?"

"They never let me go anywhere, this is rare."

"Well I guess it's your lucky day, huh?"

"Yeah" I smile.