Chapter Three

Once we get backstage we all congratulate each other and The Vamps pass us, giving high fives to Blake, George and Reece. "Would stay and chat but we got a concert to finish!" Bradley exclaims. Conner messes Blake's hair up and laughs running on to the stage.

"Wow! That was amazing Jessie," Blake says, "and you knew all the songs too!"

"Yeah, you were great!" George chimes in.

"So, how do you two know each other anyway?" Reece questions us. "You really are an amazing singer and thanks for performing with us, but where did you and Blake meet?"

"Uh well, we, uh, met in the football pitch." I say nervously.

"Oh, so you aren't really friends." Reece says.

"Well, I don't really know, I mean, I guess, uh-" I'm cut off by Blake.

"I suppose we are, and if we aren't now we will be." He says as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Okay, I was just curious."

We are all still grinning. The thrill of being on stage expressed on our faces. The boys begin walking toward their changing room, I follow unsure of what else to do. As soon as they open the door they begin stripping down. They are full of chatter and ask me a few questions every now and then. Blake asks if what he is wearing is okay for meet and greet. I nod, he is wearing a dark jumper and has denim-jeans on, and a pair of white sneakers to finish it off. Finally they are finished changing, I was only half paying attention to everything that was going on.

"Jess, who has the best abs?" one of the boys ask.

"I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention," immediately they pull up their shirts so I can see, "uh, well, they are all pretty good I guess..... heh."

"Oh, Jess you need to get changed!" George says, letting his shirt drop. He grabs my arm and takes me to a female changing room whilst Blake and Reece continue arguing about whose abs are better. "Here, pick something and meet us in our change room." With that he leaves me.

I look at all the clothing, I have never had this much clothing choice outside of a store. I find a cute dress with a flowy skirt, a cream cardigan and a pair of cream sneakers. I quickly change then head back to the boys.

"Howdy!" I say as I open the door.

"Wow, good choice!" Blake says, a sparkle in his eye.

"Thanks" I reply smiling.

"Alright ready to go sign some autographs and take some pics?"

I nod my head, "ready as I'll ever be"

Blake offers his arm and I take it, he then guides me to the signing room. George and Reece giggle as they follow us.