Chapter Twelve

The boys all gather together. Blake stays close almost guarding me from anyone who comes near. Reece and George head out front and I follow Blake staying a little close for comfort.
We stand outside waiting for a taxi. Blake looks at me protectively. I give him a look telling him to back off. His eyes soften and he takes a couple steps back.
"Let's go to the beach or pool later." George says.
"Yeah sure." I say. "I'll need a bikini though."
"Then that'll be where we go first after breakfast." Reece says as the taxi pulls up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The ride to IHOP was sort of quiet. All that was really said was what stores Id like to go to and where I'd like to eat. Blake was really quiet the whole ride.
When we got in and seated Blake started talking again. Not much just a peep every now and then when asked a question, but he was still talking.
When we finished eating we went to the mall. In the first store it was pretty awkward. I walked around looking ay the clothes and the boys followed. I didn't find anything in there so we moved on to the next. We went to H&M one of my favorites.
"Alright this time instead of following me Around go find things for me to try on. If you like it bring it to me. Just get whatever size. I'm usually a small or medium." I tell them breaking the silence.
They all nod their heads then head off in separate directions. I start browsing. I find a cute dress, a skirt and a couple bikinis. I also find some shorts. When I get to the line up to the change rooms the boys find me and give me a stack of clothes each. I laugh. "You're sure this is enough? There must be 20 things for each of you." Blake grins a little which makes me smile even wider. When its my turn to try stuff on the worker says I can only bring 7 things in at a time or that one of the boys can hold the things while I change. I look at the boys sarcastically and take 7 items then give the rest to the boys. I shake my head laughing then walk into a change room. I try on the dress which is a little weird fitting well everywhere.
Next I try the bikinis. Both are too showy for my taste so I move on to the shorts and a tank one of the boys picked out. The shorts fitted well and the tank was perfect. I decide to show them so I pull back the curtain. "Who picked this out?" I ask. "Because I love it."
Blake smiles contently. He doesn't say anything but I assume he picked it out. I nod my head then turn around and close the curtain then move on to the other things.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After what seems like forever of trying on clothes in H&M, I finally finish. I end up leaving the store with half the things each boy picked out and the shorts I picked. I realize I'm gonna need underwear and feeling extremely  embarrassed ask, "So am I going to go into Victoria Secret alone or are you boys coming in?"
They all look at me cheekily. "Well I need pants, and I can't wear the same bra for a month. Its just a fact." I blush wildly and smile nervously.
"I'll come in. Don't want you getting lost." Blake says with a sudden spark.
"I don't want to get lost so I'll join you." George says.
"I'm in." Reece states.
I laugh and shake my head. I start walking to Victoria Secret with the boys on my heels. Once arriving they ask "Are we helping you shop here too?"
"Whatever you would like." I reply trying to hold back the laughter.
I start browsing the underwear and bras. Blake, Reece and George follow awkwardly. Blake sticks to my side and I laugh quietly as he looks at what size of cup I am. "You could just ask you know."
"Ask what?" He says obviously embarrassed.
"What size I am. I'm a 34C if you want to help look for bras." I laugh again looking at his shocked face when I tell him he can help. "I don't mind really. I've gone bra shopping with my dad before."
He shakes his head. "I'll just watch." He looks over at Reece and George who are messing around with the bras and holding them up against their chests.
"Oh grow a pair." I say. Referring to what bras are made for. Not what that phrase usually means.
After I find a few pants and bras I go to the changing room. I step inside and Blake follows. "Um. What are you doing?"
"Oh. Sorry. I've never gone bra shopping before." He looks at me with a beat red face and grins embarrassed.
I laugh and point to the door. "Wait outside you goof."
He walks outside the change room quickly and I try on the bras and pants. All of which fit. It's only a couple so I decide to buy them all.
There is a knock on the change room door. "How's it going?" Blake asks.
"Great."
"Um. I found one I think. Can you try it On? I get to see it on if it fits."
I laugh. "Okay. Let's see"
He throws the bikini over the top of the door. "This is a bikini. You do know that?"
"Yes. You didn't get one in the other store so I thought I'd get one from here."
"Okay. Thanks."
I pull on the floral top and the black bottoms. Both if which fit. I open the change room door so Blake can see. "Great choice. It fits perfect!" I smile and look at the bikini which compliments my skin tone and is totally something I'd pick had I saw it. I look at Blake's face which is in a huge grin. "Glad to see you're smiling again."
"What?"
"Nothing" I laugh.
I close the door and change back into the clothes I had on earlier. I take the bikini, bras and panties to the till. Blake follows me closely.
"You're boyfriend been helping?" The cashier says.
I Laugh embarrassed. "He isn't exactly my boyfriend quite this second." I say quietly when Blake turns to look for Reece and George.
"Oh. I see. Sorry."
I pay for the under and swim wear then grab Blake by the arm and lead him to the entrance to VS where Reece and George stand waiting.