Fake Love

FcUk mE uP rEaL hArD bAnGtAn.

Daaaamnnnnnn...

That was some good sh1t right there 👌🏻

Y'all should stream Fake Love on YouTube and other Media platforms. You won't regret it ;")))

Is anybody still alive, smh...

Anpanman is such a bop even my dad approves of it.

We gettin' sm voted for BBMAs because of the come back, GO ARMYS!

Multitasking is such a common thing for us, really. I mean we could stream, vote, make theories, do our responsibilities (sOmE oF iT) and dig our own graves all at the same time.

How I see them connect:
Namjoon and possibly Taehyung
Jin and Jungkook
Yoongi
Hoseok and Jimin
Taehyung and possibly Namjoon

Please stream Fake Love :((( they're the fastest MV to reach 1M likes and 4M views. We're aiming for 50M in 24 hours, yo.

Btw dahil sa hair and style ni Taehyung sa era na 'to maraming nagrereference sa kanya as 4th member of ivos :")

The Truth Untold makes me cry.

Magic Shop vs. 2!3! Hmmmmm...

Anpanman's intro sounds like Fetty Wap #SorryNotSorry

Our Great Prophet, Min Yoongi, says our next bIg step is a Grammy (maybe) and we're making that happen especially with THAT universal album.

Idk whether or not to be a soft or a hard stan to express my feelings for this album.

Why does the album express so much hhhhhh-

It's like entering a new world / dimension everytime you play a somg in their album.

BBMAs this May 20. I'm not crying, you are.

I've been fed sm by the interviews and the V Live before the comeback idk what to do anymore.

That feeling of making thousands of theories but you're too lazy to share and voice them out so you just scroll in twt to find something similar to yours and you're just like "hA yEaH I'vE tHoUgHt oF tHaT fIrSt- *retwts*."

I've been keeping my sanity through listening to Jungkook's covers huehuehue.

There's a Spotify version of Fake Love ho ho ho ;)))

Euphoria got wiped out of Bangtan Universe woah

Their highlights.

Jungkook's nEePsZ showing

Kim SeokJin the God of Earth / Sand
Min Yoongi the God of Fire
Jung Hoseok the God of Chocolates (because why not)
Park Jimin the God of Water
Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook, what are yall?
... Jungkook could be the God of Truth / Sacrifice idk, he seems to be the only one who does something for the others and not for himself.

Outro: Her will forever haunt me in my dreams because Yoongi's vocals got me yodelin'.

I wouldn't have remembered that Pluto isn't certified as a planet and is named as a number now if it weren't for Bangtan. #ProudARMY

PH Pearls are so hardworking. PAK PARANG BDO, WE FIND WAYS-KAHITMABAGALINTERNETATKASINGINITNGVISUALSNGBANGTAN.

Nag-trend kaya kami ng SINIGANG PH, PH BOTMYS, at nung mga Threads about BTS. Huehuehue.

You know, if we were given the blessing to have a stable and strong wifi, we'd be able to quadruple our impact on BTS' status.

They're nominated for so much stuff uGh.

I have more to say but my hands are starting to strain.

Hope you're having a good day and night 💚

ANNYEONG! BAIII 👋🏻