Meh Birthday

AYEEEEEEEEE 😁😁😁
(That vid tho lmao just came across it)
IM OFFICIALLY _____________ YEARS OLD BROS
I HAVE LIVED A VERY LONG AND MIRACULOUS LIFEU
Didn't expect myself to survive this long, tbh.

Sad. It's raining...
I have nothing to do anyway.
Just here chillin' rolled into a burrito with mah iPad~

THANK YOU...
For idk. Being here? Lmao
For the authors who write such genius books.
For meh friends here and at schooooooooooool~~
For mah fam who 'till now, hasn't give up on mah sanity.
For my life which is practically full of stress and procrastination.
For still having happiness and feeling loved and to love each of ya people!
For mah friend who gave meh this account that I can secretly read and enjoy without wasting money, lol.
For the friendship that lingers even though we haven't seen each other for a long time.
For some of you who, in a way, I guess hurt meh so I could remain strong. Amen.
For the things, may it be little or huge, that never fail to bring joy to me.
For the inspiration I receive and (I hope) give back in any way possible.
For opening my eyes and slapping reality in my face, really hard.
For having responsibilities that make me a better person.
For scolding & teaching me what is right, even by force.
For the memories & moments I've had with each of ya.
For bearing with me and my weird personality.
For basically everything that I either wanted or needed and the ones that I didn't know I even wanted nor needed.

Ok I'm being so touchy feely cheesy cringe-y(?) here. It. is. time. for. me. to. hajima 😅.

First of all, I made that "THANK YOU." thing look "pleasing" (?) to the eyes cuz like that sentence formation where it gets longer and longer then it reduces to its minimum then having that conclusion and that certain line there which I though would fit but didn't so it turned into 2 lines and decided to make it a sort of climax--  which ruins that aesthetic design I wanted to achieve.

Lmao okeh I'll stop.

ANNYEONG! BAIII 👋🏻