7) AN EMBARRASING NIGHT

The four boys looked at us and to be more precise stared at us while we stood like statues.
All of them looked like Greek gods, they looked like runway models..but better.

"Omg you are sweating," said the blond one with hazel eyes and a  perfect face with a toothy grin.

"Yes...I am" I said sheepishly while rubbing the back of my head

"Which year student are y'all? " asked the one with chestnut hair and light brown eyes.

"Yesterday....errr....first year," I said and looked at Beth who did nothing except look at the floor as if it had something really interesting to observe.

"Beth ....say something " I whispered as there was a super awkward silence in the room.

"What happened...How and why did y'all even come to the boys' dorm ?" Asked a black-haired guy who had green eyes 

"Mmm.....nothing " I blurted out still looking for any reaction from Beth

"Then why the hell have you entered our suite...?? Are you a crazy stalker ??" Asked a dark brown-haired guy with blue eyes.

Who does he think he is? Me? Stalking? 

"And who are you? Ian some handler?Robert Pattinson? For me to stalk you??Please don't flatter yourself!!" I said irritated and scoffed. 

"Then what are you doing here?" He asked irritated.

"I-" 

Is telling him the reality a good idea??What if they think that we are dumb? We were dumb enough to come here though!

"You think you are so brave enough to oppose me?" He asked while clenching his jaw

I didn't even say anything! What's wrong with this guy?! Well two can play this game.

"Yes...totally, " I said with a smile to irritate him

And a small update on Beth she is still doing her observation while here I am fighting with a guy I barely know in a place I don't even recognize.

"Both of you keep quiet...." said the black-haired guy.

"But he behaved rudely " I complained like a child only to get a death glare from the blue-eyed idiot.

"Yes he did .....but can you please tell me why you and this girl right here are here," he asked pointing to Beth.

The blue-eyed guy scowled at the green-eyed one.

It took me five to six minutes to explain the situation I was forced into.

"Hey," he said looking at Beth.

And for the first time she looked away from the floor ever since we came here.

"Hello," she said and it was the first word she muttered after seeing the boys 

"Do not worry we can help you...It is cute to see a girl so interested In a guy that she risks her name " the black-haired guy said with a grin 

What!

Beth returned the grin and said "You know what I am not the silent type I was just too shocked " she said which made him smile and me stare at her.

After the situation has become calm..Beth the great has started vocalising again!

"What is so cute about this? Even after all the efforts...They still break our heart later" the jerk said which made me angry 

"Excuse me Mr. whatsoever it is mostly guys who break hearts," I said and frowned at him