45) YOU'LL KNOW

After breakfast, we decided to spend some time together. So we sat around a bench near the window. Beth and Ced were still inside the room. Lol.

After taking a seat near the window I took out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram as I wanted to spend some time alone. Guess my social battery ran out.

Suddenly someone took a seat near me. I looked up my phone to see who it was. It was from Ace. I saw Axel walking towards where we were. He sat opposite me. Gaawwddd Whyyyy. 

After coming at peace with myself that I was maybe ...probably a Lil bit in love..ugghhh with axel. I wanted to stay away from him. Ughh The Irony. I didn't want to like him more...get attached and get hurt. My heart can't take it. She's soft.

"Rooooraaaaaa" Yelled Ace in my ears causing me to flinch and hit my head on the window.

"Ouch!" I yelled and patted my heart to calm it. 

"Ace you idiot!" I said and hit him before he held my hands above my head taking me in shock.

"What?" I asked him my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Your mind is not here...You're distracted...I just helped you get back on your feet" He said and shrugged leaving my arms.

Caius, Jed chuckled and let it go. I didn't fail to notice Axel's stare. I immediately broke my eye contact.No. Just no. Not ready to get hurt.

"Okay! If y'all are done speaking with your eyes...shall we play something?" Caius asked making everyone laugh and me stare.

"What game?" I asked curious and bored. Don't want my mind to stay idle. She'll start thinking about scenarios that will never happen in reality.

"Never have I ever" Jed suggested. Ah shit. It's a good game but I haven't done anything interesting in my life so it always mostly gonna be a never

"You don't want to? We can play something else" Axel asked reading my mind or my face maybe. 

"No..No..it's alright" I assured him. He nodded his head and looked away. Oh, what was that?! Whatever. Like I care. Oh, you do..you do..my inner self mocked me.

"Ok, I'll start!" Caius said all excited. He makes me wonder whether there's a 5-year-old inside this 20-year-old! 

"Never have I ever...Peed in public" Caius said and giggled. Like I said. Kid.

"Ewww...Grosss....No...I have not," I said my nose scrunched up in disgust. 

"I have not," Axel said laughing and looking at me. I shot back the smile. 

"I have not," Jed said chuckling. 

"Who the hell in their right mind does that?!" I said and laughed.

"I have," Ace said shrugging.  

"Ewww," I said and hit him. 

"In my defence, I was young...and had to pee," He said and laughed.

The guys laughed and I looked at them smiling.

"Ok, next, " I said laughing

"Never have I ever kissed someone..." Jedrek started.

"You big fat liar..." Caius interrupted him.

What the heck. Putting his hand over Caius' mouth Jed continued.

"In the public, you idiot let me complete," He said and I couldn't muffle my laugh.

"I have," Ace said beaming with pride.