Chapter 1

Louis loved meeting new people. He was always filled with so much happiness, and he loved to share that with everyone he met.

Harry didn't care about other people, he wasn't selfish he just did want to put energy into irrelevant people.

Harry definitely did not believe in love either. He loved his family and that was about it.

No, Harry didn't have a girlfriend because he couldn't get one, he didn't want one. He enjoyed the freedom of sleeping around. He liked that that's all it was, sex, nothing more.

Of course, girls tried to act like they felt something with him, he was young, rich and good looking. He definitely was not boyfriend material, but he had to admit, all this sleeping around did make him feel lonely, and he did get urges to care for someone.

Harry was currently on a date. Yes a date, something he definitely does not do often, but he decided to try it out, what's the worse that could happen?

Who was this lucky girl? Her name was Mary, and she was 35 years old. Normally harry was into younger girls, but Mary, she was still fine for her age, plus sleeping with young girls made him feel like he was a low person, he wanted someone mature.

Mary was nice, she looked nice as well. She has a nice body, and a sweet personality and she didn't really seem like the type to use harry for money. Not saying Harry was into this girl, but he could probably see himself hooking up with her again.

The only thing that bugged Harry was this woman would not shut up about her son, Louis.

"He's a good boy, he's really nice and I think you'd like him." She has a soft smile and Harry could hear how genuine her voice sounded.

"The only, the only thing that people don't really seem to like, or well understand, Louis is-" she took a small pause and took a second to breathe before finishing her sentence. "He's um, a bit feminine."

Harry was surprised, he wasn't really expecting that. A feminine boy? That sounded interesting, but Harry was not one to judge, he nodded as she continued to speak.

"He's like, really into girl stuff you know? I'm all about self-expression, I'll love him no matter what, and I understand at his age he's still finding himself." She said a bit more confidently, proud for accepting her son for something that most people would disapprove of in their children.

"It's nice you're accepting of him, of course, it doesn't bother me at all if that's what you were trying to get at. How old is your son again?" He asked as he broke eye contact and took another bite from his steak.

"He's 16," she said with her soft smile once again, loved how understanding Harry looked, he didn't seem disgusted at all, and that really made her happy.

"He seems nice." Harry shrugged, "id love to meet him sometime." He suggested, making it known that he'd love to hang out with Mary again and get to know her son.

"Maybe you could come over for dinner sometime? You could even meet Louis! Plus my cooking skills are pretty great." She chuckled.

"Definitely won't be passing up that offer." Harry smiled sweetly, he did wanna meet Louis, and maybe Mary did have good cooking skills.

-------

Harry was not expecting this. He had arrived for him and Mary's dinner on time, and to his surprise, Louis was the one to answer the door.

Harry was in a basic t-shirt, plaid cuffed pants and his black vans. (I stan harry in vans SO hard I'm sorry). While Louis on the other hand, wore an oversized t-shirt, clearly not his own, and black leggings.

Black leggings?!!?! Harry has never met a boy who wore leggings and he wasn't complaining. Jesus this boy was short, must've been at least 5'3. He was small, but his thighs definitely did look thick in those leggings.

"Hi, you moms new boyfriend for the week?" He asked, slightly annoyed. Harry was taken back by this, he didn't see Mary as the type to sleep around or anything.

"I'm Harry, and you must be little Louis? Hmm, the way your mom described you I was expecting a cute little girl." Harry smirked, ignoring the previous question.

"Hey! I could totally pass as a girl! Plus I'm cute!" The small boy huffed. He wasn't wrong Louis was definitely cute, adorable even.

None of Harry's hookups had children, nor a sassy little Louis, this was definitely going to be interesting.