Thank you

Colby Pov:

I scanned her bruises and cuts and looked at her fading black eye, rubbing my thumb over her cheekbone. I stared deep into her eyes and started leaning in she did the same, and then there was a knock on the door.  We quickly pulled away when Elton opened the door.  

"Hey I wanted to ask if you guys want to go film a video at an abandoned school with me." 
"Sure, when?"  
"Like in an hour or two" 

"Oh, um sure are you going y/n?"  I asked looking down at her 
"Yah it sounds fun." She said with a grin.

"Okay then, I am going to get my stuff ready,  bring some things because we are staying overnight ;)"  Elton said before walking out.  

"Okay."  I said clapping my hands together and walking over to the closet.  I grabbed a Xplr backpack and filled it with water bottles, flashlights, extra batteries, my camera of course, and (etc.)

Y/N Pov:  

He started to fill his backpack with necessities and when he finished he walked over and sat on the couch.  I sat next to him and sighed

"I have a feeling there is going to be no chance of sleep tonight"  I said resting my head on his shoulder.  He rested his head against my head and said 
"yup!"  I giggled slightly 

"you know, I would have never guested that you wanted to go do that with us.  Most girls don't like that stuff."  he said I looked at him and said 
"I love exploring and doing that kind of stuff, plus I am not like other girls."  I said sticking out my tongue.  He smiled and tackled me to the floor and started to tickle me.
"C-Colby stoppp"  I said between laughs

"Never!" he said tickling me harder.  Then Elton called us down stairs. Colby let go and I stood up and he did the same.  We just looked at each other,  I walked over to him and messed up his hair.

"Hey! You are going to pay for that!" he yelled as I ran down the stairs. I screamed as he chased me.  Sam came around the corner and yelled 
"Y/N why did you yell"  

"I messed with Colby's hair." 
"uh oh, you better hide!"  Sam said I heard Colby coming so I ducked into a storage space in the dark TV room.  I heard Colby slowly enter the room. 

"Y/N, I now you are in here, come on out"  He said,  Luckily he didn't see me right away so he walked past.  I ran out from my hiding spot and jumped on his back.  He caught me and through me and the couch (Not in a mean way) and started to tickle me again.  I was laughing so hard that I was crying.  Then he finally stopped that's when I noticed Elton standing in the doorway.  
"You now you guys would make a good couple."  He said I blushed at the thought of Colby and me dating.  I looked over at him to see him blushing to.  

"when are we going?"  Colby asked breaking the awkward silence

"Want to go now?"  Elton asked, I nodded and everyone got into cars.  Me and Colby had to drive in his car because Elton's was full with Corey and Sam inside and all his equipment.  As we drove in the car we talked about what we like and out interests and got to know each other better.  Then one of my favorite songs came on, Consequences by Camila Cabello.  I stated to hum the song and I guess Colby heard because he turned it up for me.  Soon after I started to sing along and I got so into the music that I didn't even here that he had put it on mute.  I blushed a little after I found out that he heard me sing and soon stopped and looked out the window.

"Why did you stop?" he asked pretending to pout

"because I don't sound good."  I said 

"I think you sounded beautiful."  He said as he took my hand.  I turned toward him and I saw that we were at the school.
"Shall we?" he asked 

"We shall." I said in the same silly tone and we walked out of the car.  we walked out and met everyone outside.  Elton started his intro and we started to walk down the street and towards the school. We hopped a couple fences and ran inside making sure no security saw us.  As we got inside Elton whipped out his camera again to update. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard him say.  

"Okay watch out for homeless people and security got it?"  Everyone nodded and we started exploring the school.  As we walked through we saw lots of old papers, beer bottles, and some satanic graffiti.  Me and Colby were walking behind everyone else and were giggling and making jokes the whole time.  

"Want to go find the roof?"  Colby whispered into my ear.  I nodded and we both quietly sneaked away from the rest of the group and searched for the roof.  It took us a minute or two to find it but we eventually found it and started climbing up the ladder.  I went up first and when I got to the top I looked at the beautiful stars.  Colby grabbed my hand witch made me jump a little.  We both lade down on our backs and looked at the stars not letting go of each others hands.  It was peaceful and quiet and there was slight breeze. 

"Thank you Colby"  I said not looking away from the stars.

"Thank you for what beautiful?"  he asked shifting his position so he was now looking at me. 

"Thank you for saving me,  you know ever since I was young I never wanted to live past 20.  I had plans on how I was going to kill myself on my 20th birthday, but you saved me.  You saved me from Brandon, my step dad, and from myself.  You made my life the one that I always dreamed of.  So Thank y-"  Before I could finish I was engulfed in a hug.  I hugged back and sat up.  As we pulled away a tears slipped down my cheek.  Colby wiped it away with his thumb and caressed my face with his hand.  

"I don't ever want you to feel that way again, ever.  I promise I am always here and I am not going anywhere because, I love you y/n."  I looked into his icy blue eyes

"I love you too Colby."  I said,  He smiled and pressed our lips together.  I giggled in between the kiss.  His lips were soft and sweet and we moved perfectly in sync.  We pulled away moments later both gasping for air.  He smiled at me and giggled.  I blushed and hugged him. he hugged back. 

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"  He asked 

"Oh Course!  I love you Colby"  I said snuggling my head in his chest 

"I Love you too y/n" 

A/N - Sorry this is crap :)