Don't tell her

Colby pov:

I placed Y/N on the bed as she quickly feel asleep.  I sat on the edge of the bed staring at her. God why would someone do this to her, she is so sweet, kind, and beautiful.  I swear when I get my hands on the Brandon kid he is going to regret everything he did to MY Y/N.  I stood up and walked to Sams room.  I knocked on the door quietly.

"Come in"  He said, I quietly walked in the room and closed the door behind me.  

"What's up Colby?"  He asked I just ignored him and sat in the chair in the corner of his room.  

"Colby?" Sam said coming closer.  I looked up to see a concerned Sam standing in front of me.  

"Yes Sam?" I said, why am I acting so weird?.  

"What happened?" Sam said sitting on his bed.  

"Y/N told me what happened before we found her."  I said softly looking down  

"What happened to her?"  

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone else because she only feels comfortable for us to know" I said looking back at him.  He nodded and I told him what happened.  When I finished I sighed and leaned back into the chair.  Sam was wide eyed and his jaw was dropped.  

"what are we going to do?"  He questioned. I just shrugged 

"There is not much we can do, other than call the police and file a report against this guy."  Sam nodded.  I felt my blood run cold as I filled with anger. 

"Why would someone do that to her? why? she is so sweet and kind and for some guy to do that is just so so so wrong! uhhh" I shouted the last part and put my head in my hands.  

"Colby?"  I looked up at Sam who was shocked at my sudden outburst.

"Sorry Sam, I am just worried about her." 

"I know, but you know she really doesn't have a safe home with her dad and Brandon kidnapping her, so maybe I can ask the other guys if she can move in, Devyn would be really excited to have another girl in the house."  Sam said.  My head shot up and I looked at him.

"You really think so?" I said My eyes widened  

"Totally, she seem like a cool girl."  

"Thank you Sam" I say 

"No problem, you should probably go back to her."   smile and walk to my room.  I craw into bed with y/n and she cuddles up to my chest.  I wrap my arms around her and kiss her fore-head before slowly drifting off to sleep.  

The Next Morning

Devyn pov:

I walked into Colby's room to ask him if he has seen Sam, and I walk into y/n and Colby asleep cuddling.  

"Babe, come quick, you have to see this!" I shouted down stairs.  Corey came running up

"What is it are you o-"  he paused as he saw y/n and Colby.  

"I am going to scream" Corey said running around the hall 

"Shhhhh you will wake them!" I whispered yelled taking a few pics of them.  

"Come on Corey lets let them be" I said walking out.  he nodded and followed close behind.  We walked into the kitchen full of smiles because of what we just saw.  Then I heard the front door open and Sam walked in.  

"Whats up with you too?" he asked taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"Oh nothing" Corey said still smiling 

"I need to ask you guys something" Sam said 

"Shoot" Corey replied 

"Well, since y/n doesn't have a safe home I was wondering if she could move in with us?"  

"I Would love that! another girl in the house!" I said fist pumping the air. 

"Colby would like that too." Corey said giggling a little.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked confused.  I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures of Colby and y/n cuddling.  Sam chuckled as did I and Corey.  

"Well I should probably go ask Elton and Aaron"  Sam said getting out of his chair and walking into the garage.  Then I heard someone walk downstairs, it was Colby.  

"Hey Colby" I said smiling

"Hey, why are you and Corey smiling, what did you guys do?" Colby said looking around for a hidden camera.  

"Oh nothing, I got to go to a meeting by babe." Corey said kissing my cheek and walking out. 

"Colby I know you like y/n" I said.  he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me worried 

"How do you know that?" he asked. I showed him the pictures and he blushed a little.

"Don't worry I won't tell y/n, but I showed Corey and Sam the pictures" I smirked a little 

"Thank you"  He smiled a bit and then he started to think a little,

"wait you showed Sam and Corey?!"  he sighed and put his head in his hands .

"I am going to be teased for the rest of my life." He said sarcastically 

"Yes, yes you are" I said walking out of the room, they would make a cute couple I thought.

A/N 

Sorry this Chapter is short :)

860 words!