Bruises

Colby Pov: 

"Sam drive us home please" I said and Sam nodded. Y/N just stared out the window.  I took this time to text the house that we will be coming home early.

Conversation:

Colby: Hey guys me and Sam are coming home early with a girl we met earlier.  She is staying the night.

Elton: Colby you guys can't bring random people home to spend the night are you crazy?

Corey:  He is right Colby 

Colby: guys let me explain

Elton: No Colby you are not bringing a murderer to out house

Colby: but she- 

Elton: NO!

Aaron: guys calm down, let Colby explain, Colby why is she staying the night?

Colby:  she is hurt pretty bad so I am letting her stay Elton, she literally can not walk. 

Elton: You didn't tell me she was hurt, I will get the medical kit.

Corey: Who's room will she stay in.

Colby: Probably mine since there is no where else 

Aaron: what about my room?

Corey: your room is a mess. 

Colby: Be there soon. 

I put my phone down and looked Sam, he was pulling into the drive way.   I looked at Y/N, she  staring out the window.  I could almost see the pain she was in through the refection of the window.  

"Hey, you are going to spend the night, is that alright?" I asked in almost a whisper

"Yah, that's fine"  She replied in a even softer whisper if that was even possible.  As Sam parked the car I scooped Y/N into my arms before she could argue with me about it.  We walked inside and Elton was at the door.  He came closer to us and Y/N gripped onto my shirt hiding her face. Her breathing became fast and heavy.   I motioned Sam to step in front of Elton so Y/N wouldn't see him.  Sam caught on a quickly and moved Elton into the other room.  I walked Y/N upstairs into my room and laid her on the couch.  I got up and closed the door and came back to her.  I just stared into her eyes.  I looked away and reached for the medical bag Elton had put in my room.  As I was looking back to her I saw the streak of blood running down her back.  

"Can I see?" I asked motioning to her back.  She looked at me and then back down.

"Yah" she mumbled before standing up and taking off her shirt.  I looked at her cuts and now defined bruises on her upper body.  I turned her around to see a large bloody gash down her back.    

"Shit" I mumbled before holding a damp towel to it.  I know we had only met like a couple hours ago but it felt like we have known each other forever.  Silence filled the room and Y/N was groaning from the pain.  

"Sorry" I said 

"Y-Your fine" 

"So..... do you want to tell me what happened?"  I asked.  She sighed. 

"Can we talk about it a different time, I don't think I can do it right now, sorry." 

"Don't be sorry, when you are ready to talk I will listen."  She smiled a bit which made me smile too.  A couple minutes later I was wrapping her torso in bandages.

"Done." I said putting on the last piece. 

"Thank you."  she said, her voice a little raspy from her crying from earlier.  She put her shirt on before sitting on the couch snuggling one of the pillows, and in a mater of seconds she was out cold.  I grabbed a blanket and put it around her and gently kissing her four head before turning of the lights and walking down stairs.  As I came down stairs I was greeted by all the roommates sitting staring at me.  

"I guess we should explain."  I said motioning for Sam to stand up.  

"That would be helpful" Elton said

"Well you see,  me and Colby were exploring an abandoned hospital for our duo channel, and when we got to the third floor Colby adventured into the far room because he heard a whimpering noise and that's when he found her."  Sam said.

"When I found her she was tired to the wall and she was covered in blood and cuts on her body,  and when I got closer to her you could see that she has a black eye and dark black bruises everywhere."  I said looking at the other roommates, they were just sitting there in pure shock.  

"And before you ask why is she staying here is because when we took her home her father, who was clearly an alcoholic, tried to kill her by holding a knife to her neck as we walked in." Sam said and I sighed in discomfort from the memory.

"Jeez is she okay, well I mean obviously she is not okay, but do you know what happened before you found her?" Corey said concerned.  

"No I tried to ask her but she didn't want to talk about it."  I said 

"Well, she was obviously was beat up and that is clear to see by her bruises, but if she doesn't want to talk about it then that means that something worse could have happened to her." Devin said. 

"I didn't even think about that."  Elton said still in shock.  

"What's her name?" Aaron asked

"Y/N"  Sam said I looked up at the clock that read 11:27.  We have been talking down here for 30 minutes.  

"I should probably go check on her."  I said 

"Oh and by the way if you see her tomorrow don't run up to her because she is shy, scared, and gets panic attacks pretty easily." I said.  They nodded and I headed up stairs.  As I walked into my room I saw Y/N whimpering an moving around frantically in her sleep.  I quickly picked her up and put her into my bed.  I took of my shirt and crawled into bed with her pulling her too my chest, and started whispering sweet nothings into her ear as I ran my fingers threw her hair to try and calm her down from her nightmare.  After a minute or so she calmed down and fell into a deep sleep.  I smiled and kissed her head once again. She is so adorable.  I thought before I fell fast asleep.  

A/N

What's up guys, this was mostly in Colby's pov but the next couple chapter will have more of a mix between you and Colby's Pov's.  Anyway ...please comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter ;) 

I,097 Words!