Please

Y/N Pov:

I woke up to the sound of running water, as soon as the light hit my eyes I jumped up and yelled 

"SHIT!"  I frantically searched my backpack for my phone,  When I finally found it I looked at the time.  11:57, then my phone died.  

"oh course this happens to ME, dad is literally going to kill me!"  I yelled in frustration.  I get up and gather all of my stuff.  As I swung my backpack on I felt hands grabbed my waist.  I jumped and turned around only to see Brandon looking at my with a devilish smile.  

"Hello Y/N" he said slowly, before I could say anything I noticed Brandon holding a black bag and some rope.  

"Get the hell away from me!"  I said slowly backing away.

"Where do you think your going." he said walking closer.  Before I could reply he pulled the bag over my head and threw me over his shoulder.  

"LET ME GO!" I shouted.  he set me down and started to tie my hands and feet.  Tears feel down my cheeks.  He kept trying me up and I could not do anything about it for if I shouted or tried to escape I knew he would only get me again and beat me even more.  I started to hyperventilate when he picked me up again and started to run with me over his shoulder.  why me? why is it always me? where is he taking me? whats going on? someone please help me! I thought as heard him run into a building.  After a few minutes went by he through me onto the ground making me yelp and grunt in pain.  

"Oh you little bitch!"  He yanked the bag off my head pulling some of my hair as well. 

"Ouch!  let me go home!"  I shouted crawling back against the wall.  Brandon Picked me up and pined me to the wall running his hand along my jawline. 

"Get off!" I said loud pulling my head away. He just just smirked and tied my hands up against something in the wall.  

"Your so Beautiful." he said grabbing my jaw and placing his lips on mine.  More tears slipped down my face as he kissed me down my jaw and neck.  

WARNING!

"Please don't." I said in a whimper through my tears. 

"why should I stop."  He said his voice going lower as he spoke.  I said nothing he kept kissing my neck as I tried to pull away he just kept kissing harder.  He then took off his shirt and his pants before he took my clothes off of me.  He pulled his boxers off before he kissed my neck and started going down my chest. 

"You like that don't you?" he asked seductively.

"l-let goooo, Mhhh, p-please, Mhhh, p-p-please, s-stop Mhhh." More tears started to trickle down my face.  He started thrust into thrust into me harder and harder each time, He started to grunt and he soon pulled out of me before slipping his clothes on and mine as well.  

"stop crying I know you enjoyed it" He said throwing punches at my face and kicking me constantly.  

I felt the blood slowly fall down my face as my breathing got heavier.  

"See you next time." was the last thing Brandon said before running out leaving my tied up, bloody, and scared.  

Colby Pov:

"Hey guys its Sam ans Colby and today we are going to explore an abandoned hospital, hey do you see that guy running out of the hospital with that bag?" 

"OMG dude that is super sketchy." Sam said, I just gave him a look that had I don't want to do this  written all over my face.  

"I don't want to do it either Colby but remember, YouTube Views."  I sighed in fear as we stared walking towards the entrance.  

"Dude this place is so creepy" I whispered

"IKR, Its so dusty lets get out the masks" Sam said as he started to pullout the black masks. 

"thanks dude" I said grabbing one.  We kept walking and talking to the camera about any weird noises that we heard.  As we got to the 3rd floor I heard slight shuffling and whimpers come from the far room.  

"dude Colby lets go!" Sam whispered yelled.  I kept listening to the sounds it sounded like someone crying.  

"Colby I am leaving" Sam said starting to walk back down the old rusty staircase.  

"Sam it sounds like someone is hurt." He gave me the you are crazy look before I started to walk down the hallway to the pitch black room.  The crying and shuffling got louder.  As I reached the doorway and heard someone gasp and the shuffling stopped and the whimpers got quiet. 

"Hello?" I said shaking.  I pulled out my flashlight to and scanned the room and froze when I saw......

A/N:

Hey hope you guys like cliff hangers ;) 

What will Colby do? 

Find out in the next chapter ;)

Word Count: 838!!

Please Don't Leave Me (Colby Brock x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें