"A girl, Leia? Does it snow on Tattooine? It's not a girl."

"But what about what the young man from the Falcon said? The stowaway? He was a Stormtrooper - correct?" She asked Han. Han shrugged.

The man in question was a young lad who went by the name of Finn. He had escaped from Unkar Plutt during the shoot out at Niima Outpost. Following the death of Unkar, he had been hiding inside the Millennium Falcon on Jakku when it was stolen by members of the Guavian Death Gang.

The Guavians were in possession of Poe Damerons missing droid, BB-8, and they departed Jakku to try to claim the bounty on the droid from the First Order. It was then that the freighter was spotted by Han and his trusted Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca. The end result wasn't pretty but Han and Chewie were able to gain back their beloved ship from the Guavians - with BB-8 and Finn the stowaway in tow.

"I think so, yeah." Han said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"He said the First Order was trying to exchange him for a girl owned by that Unkar Plutt. The one who had your ship."

"So?"

"What would the First Order want with a simple girl from Jakku?"

"No one wants a simple girl from Jakku." Han scoffed.

"Han, this is serious!" Leia scolded again. "The girl was taken by the First Order, we know that much. What if.... What if she has something to do with all this?"

"I don't know what you mean." Han lied, not liking where his wife was going with this.

"Han.... What if... what if he loves her?"

Han gave one loud and hearty laugh.

"Loves her?!?" He said. "Who could love THAT?" Han shouted. He had one hand on his hip and the other gestured far off. Leia frowned, eyes narrowing at Han.

"I love him. He is my son. OUR son! I will always love that boy."

Han just shook his head.

"You're crazy." He told her as he turned away.

"I have HOPE." Leia said sternly. "There is light in him, whether you want to believe that or not."

She continued walking around the table back to Han.

"I want him home." She confessed to Han, wrapping her arms around his tall frame. He obliged and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"I do too." He slowly admitted softly.

"Bring him home." She pleaded to her husband. Han rubbed Leias back as he held her, his chin resting on top of her head.

"I'll try."

ooooo

Following lunch, Kylo was due to be seen for removal of his stitches. Upon arrival at the medical wing, Rey noticed the room he had been treated in previously was blocked off for construction. Troopers were installing new metal paneling and a new patients chair was being wheeled in the room.

"Gods, what happened?" Rey wondered aloud as they walked past. She glanced up at Kylo, a hint of guilt on his face.

"What did you do?" She asked him as they entered a different examination room.

"It was an accident." He lied as he turned and sat on the examination table. She made a face at him as two tiny medical droids buzzed over and began to pick at his face. He tried to remain stoic as the stitches were peeled away but he would occasionally flinch.

Rey stood back, arms folded as she watched the scarred flesh of his face being revealed. She felt deep guilt. The scar was quite prominent on his pale face. She did this. She had hurt him. Every time she looks at him, she would be reminded of what he did for her.