*Last night took an L*

Start from the beginning

The vulgarity of the words I wanted to spew at her was literally burning my tongue demanding to be let out but the minute I looked at Bryan I decided against it.

"Are you seriously gonna let her get away with that," Maureen was at my throat as soon as I sat down.

"It's not gonna solve anything and I don't wanna lush out in front of the guy I'm trying to get back with," I replied trying to whisper so that Aiden wouldn't hear.

What the fuck was I even doing! Double timing without double timing?!

"Well I sure as fuck do," Maureen was on her feet marching towards Mia but was cut off when Coach Andres and Miss Vlasca walked into the bus.

"Miss Thorne if you forgot something, I'm sorry but you can't leave the bus otherwise we'll be late," Miss Vlasca said as the bus engine roared to life.

"Didn't forget anything Coach, just wanted to throw out the trash."

Won't this be a joyful ride.

********************************************

Carnivore Amusement Park.

"They made us pay all that money for a day at the Amusement Park!" Mia whined.

"Ain't nobody ask your ass to come," Maureen retorted. "This bitch got a pair of balls from I don't know the fuck where!" She shouted so that Mia could hear.

"Well, I have been seen and sucking a rather fantastic pair so maybe they rubbed off on me," Mia replied, the double meaning of her words had me fuming. Did Bryan really sleep with her?

"So this is where your money went to, if you don't want to be here then you may ask for a refund, no problem but for those of you who do, we will be splitting up into the groups that I gave you in the beginning," Coach Andres voice boomed through the bus.

My eyes flickered to Bryan who was in a conversation with Goldiebitch. There was no way I would survive an entire day with them.

"Okay, group one, let's go," Miss Vlasca said and I sullenly stood up along with Bryan and Mia.

Maureen threw a pitiful look my way as I walked behind them to line up for tickets. The line moved along pretty fast and soon we were in the amusement park with green bands on our wrists.

"Okay then, so where do you wanna start?" Miss Vlasca asked looking around the already packed Amusement park.

"Death Hill," someone suggested but was instantly put down.

"No, we should start with the Leap of Death-"

"No-"

And I zoned out at that point. My eyes unconsciously flickered to the group behind us where Aiden stood with his arm wound around Maureen's waist. With his Ray-bans on, in his wife beater giving a sneak peek of his well defined bronze abs. He looked hot, no denying. His head turned my way and though I couldn't see them, I could still feel his eyes on me. The boy was sexy as fuck and he knew it.

"Okay it's settled we're starting with Leap of Death, I don't wanna hear your irritating voices argue understand?" Miss Vlasca shouted frustratedly causing me to tear my eyes away from Aiden.