*forbidden fruit*

A bit of steam in this chapter...

Enjoy!

"This is insane," I voiced out again for the fifth time now.

"Relax, we've run over all the plans. We've got a car, we've got money and we've got the teacher's covered. Renee this plan is bullet proof," Maureen said throwing a black dress onto the bed.

"Mo's right, I mean this is a one time thing and I really wanna enjoy this night with my best friends," Angela shimmied out of the pale blue dress she had previously worn and reached for the black one Maureen had put on the bed.

"That's how you know I'm fucking right, when goody-two shoes Angela agrees with me. Now get the hell up and put on this dress because we are going to party our asses off," I eyed the makeshift two piece that Maureen eagerly held up and shook my head.

"Maybe something...more?" I suggested picking up a pair of shorts instead and a crop top.

"No, no and no. Really Renee? That's a basic outfit and we're going to a beach party!" Maureen exasperated. "You know what I'm not even gonna bother."

I was about to defend my outfit when a harsh knock sounded on my door. I instantly thought it was Aiden but I remembered that he would've come in through the balcony due to the elevator rule.

"I got it," I buttoned my shorts then swung the door open to reveal the leech whose life I wanted to suck out of her. How poetic.

"Oh Renee, I thought you would be ready by now, Aiden said it starts at like midnight and it's fifteen to," Mia said innocently making my anger boil.

I was ready.

"We should get going."

"Excuse me bitch, but who's 'we'. I mean who the hell told you about this? No, who the hell even invited you?" Maureen snapped walking up to Mia.

"Renee's boyfriend did, oh sorry 'ex' boyfriend I mean. He was really insistent on me coming," her voice was clothed in fake innocence but nonetheless her words hurt me. Why would Bryan invite her? I mean, he knew how much I hated her even when we were still dating so this was plain simple cruel.

"Okay bitch bye," Maureen slammed the door shut in Mia's face then walked me back to where Angela was wearing her dress.

"Mo, she looked hot," I confessed. She looked way hotter than I did in her bralette and cut off shorts that barely covered her butt. Sure she looked slutty but hot nonetheless. "You know what, why don't you guys go ahead I'll meet you in the lobby, try to keep Mia's paws off Bryan for me," I told them seen as they were already dressed and ready.

"Just remember, all you have to do is say the word and the bitch is dead," Maureen shrugged before leaving with Angela behind her.

My eyes shifted to the black two piece still on the bed. Think I'm gonna be a bit daring tonight.

The bottom piece fitted perfectly and accentuated my curves in a subtle yet noticeable way. The material was soft and light enough for the beach. The top piece would've been amazing if only I could reach the zip. Who the hell made tops with zips!