*not a virgin*

Warning: This chapter has some sexual content so if you ain't comfortable with that kind of stuff then you can just skip the scene when it starts! That's it, carry on.

Enjoy!

"SURPRISE!" We shouted simultaneously as soon as the lights were switched on.

"Sorry folks, wrong guy," Aiden said waving his hands dismissively as he walked into the diner.

"Seriously Aiden," I complained frustratedly as soon as he was beside me. "I told everyone to be here fifteen minutes ago!"

"Relax love, it's fifteen minutes and besides I'm here now," he shrugged making me even madder.

"Guys quiet down I think he's coming for real this time." Angela, who was the lookout, whisper-shouted.

Everyone quickly got back in their hiding spots and I squeezed myself into the tiny space next to Aiden.

"Isn't this comfy," Aiden mumbled.

"Shut up," I hissed.

"Maureen, what is this about. We've been walking for a while now," I heard Bryan's voice outside the door.

"Just trust me, we're nearly there," Maureen replied closer.

Then...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped out of their hiding spot as soon as the lights were switched on exposing a shocked Bryan and a smiling Maureen.

"Wow," Bryan exasperated looking around at all the birthday signs and balloons, so maybe I went a bit overboard but hey, you only turn nineteen once.

I watched as everyone went to wish Bryan a happy birthday and the party began.

"You are looking like a snack," Maureen slapped my ass making me jump in surprise. I had decided on a blood red dress with a low neck that exposed my cleavage and slightly tight to expose my ass. Screw the judgmental bastards.

"So you're not pissed at me then?" I questioned my eyes still on Bryan as he laughed at something Aiden said.

"I was never pissed at you, I was just...moody you know periods and shit," Maureen shrugged dismissively and I let it slide.

Bryan's eyes raised and they met mine. He was dressed in a formal black suit with a horrible looking black tie around his collar. He looked hot.

"You guys look like you're having eye sex or something," Maureen laughed making me hit her. "Ooh birthday boy's coming, I'm gonna go get a drink."

"You went all out didn't you," Bryan said stopping right in front of me.

"Wait till you see the cake," I smiled wrapping my arms loosely around my neck as I reached up to kiss him.

"Yo, Bryan," someone called out stopping me from connecting our lips. "The guys are doing shots come on birthday boy," Aiden shouted, waving him over.

"I think that's your cue," I sighed, releasing him and moving back.

"Don't worry I'll be back in a few," he said then walked up to the minibar where the guys had lined up shot glasses with different colored liquids.