*street racing*

Enjoy!

Street racing.

That's what Aiden apparently did every Friday after school.

I'm starting to think everyone has a more interesting life than me, my Friday's consisted of shopping with Angela or Maureen because Bryan has swimming practice then watching reruns of Riverdale. Yup, my life was boring as hell.

"What'sup motherfuckers!" All eyes snapped to the guy standing on top of a truck as the crowd responded with cheers.

"I don't think we need any introduction, y'all know the rules so let's get straight to it then aye?" More cheers erupted at his words.

"To start us off we have a nice simple race between new comer Evan Stone and Bobby..." My attention switched to the dark blue Benz that was pulling up next to the race track. The windows were rolled down and the driver was cockily waving at the girls who were fanning over him like crazy.

"That's Bobby, usually goes for the minor races and has never lost a single one," Aiden said reminding me of his presence which seemed to have slipped my mind.

"Aiden giving a compliment to someone who's pants he doesn't wanna get into? Pigs must be about to fly any minute, you look right I'll look left,"

"I could take him any day though, even in a vitz," he added.

"Ah, there's the cocky bastard I know and despise," I laughed.

"Despise, hmm I was thinking more along the lines of desire,"

"If that's the same thinking you use in school must be the reason you're failing Math," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really? Cause I think I'm pretty good at subtraction and division," he smirked, his eyes darkening insinuating that there was a hidden meaning to his words.

"Let's bet." Aiden said suddenly. "On the racer, if you win you get more money. Like I said easy money."

"Isn't this illegal?" I asked as Aiden pulled out a fifty dollar bill.

"Yup. So is underage smoking and you did it anyway, I highly doubt now is the time to think about illegalities." He said stretching his palm out. "So are you betting, trust me he'll win," his grey eyes pierced mine as he coaxed me into betting. Eventually I ended up betting as much as him on the Benz guy, he better not lose.

"I thought you'd be racing tonight," I shouted as the music was put back on.

"I am, they save the best for last, love." He smirked.

Damn, that accent. It just made all the endearments he used a shit load hotter.

"Alrighty then. Betting is now closed for Evan Stone and Bobby, but you can start betting for the next race. Now, Alexa, kindly start us off baby," the mc said and a blonde girl who literally had zero clothing walked past him, making all eyes follow her.

There was a monster within me. A green ugly foreign monster rearing it's head as I stared down the model approaching the two cars.

"I've always been an ass guy," Aiden's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "So don't worry, my eyes are still on you," his grey eyes seemed nearer than before as they bore into mine and I swear it was like he was peering into my soul.