*No promises*

Enjoy!

To say I was nervous would be the understatement of the year. I was pretty much trembling in fear as I thought of how long my jail sentence would be.

I knocked lightly and a male voice from inside called me in. As soon as I walked in I spotted her, seated on the opposite side of the principal's desk with her arms folded and her hair in a neat bun atop her head. Wasn't she meant to be in Yugoslavia or something like that?

"Alright Mrs Hallard I'll just have Renee sign her name over here and she's free to go," he said handing me a small paper and a pen. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Shouldn't he be a bit more pissed, okay a lot more pissed than he currently was. I mean he was the one who had to find a way to gather enough money to pay cleaners to wipe off the giant dick, Aiden had drawn on.

"Thank you so much Mr. Ambrose," she stood up and shook his hand before leaving the room without so much as a glance in my direction and I followed behind her knowing that if I didn't she'd forcefully drag me out. She'd done it before.

"Mother-" I started but she held up her hand to silence me.

"We'll discuss this at home"

I don't know why I even bothered trying, my mother never did anything that might change the perfect image people had of her. It was sickening most times but eventually I learnt as well, I had to put on so many fake smiles that there was barely a difference between my real ones and my fake ones. I guess that was one of the side effects of money and wealth. My father was your typical rich sophisticated man and I'd say he and my mother made the perfect match although I'm not too sure where I came from cause I didn't have any of their personalities in me.

********************************************

"Alcohol! Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to receive a call from the maid telling me that my daughter is spilling her guts out and was brought home by a stranger— some guy— at 5:00 am!" This was what I had been enduring for the past one hour.

My mother always had this perfect picture of how I was meant to turn out and any time I drifted even slightly from that perfect picture she'd be right there to make sure I got back on track.

"Honey, you know how big of a deal it is to your father that your appearance remains untarnished and this whole enchilada will only ruin that. You're a good daughter, mia bella and because this is your first time to display such unruly behavior, I will look the other way. Just make sure it doesn't happen again, you know this could cause your father and I a great deal in our business, God knows how many business men are looking for anything to run us out," she spoke in a more gently tone as she held my hands in her soft ones. "You do understand right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Good, because I'm going on another business trip and I need to know that I won't have to worry about you slipping up again," and those words were what made me give in. How hard my mother, no, my parents worked to give me this perfect life.

"You won't mother, I just, I just uh, slipped a bit nothing too serious and it won't happen again," I replied truthfully and she pulled me into a tight hug before standing up and walking to the door.

"Oh and you can no longer drive, from now on you will have a chauffeur take you anywhere you want to go as long as I approve, just to make sure you don't get tempted. I love you sweetie," and there it was, the consequence. There always was one with my mother.

I nodded and she smiled then shut my door. I let go of a long breath I didn't even know I was holding. I picked up my phone and saw a bunch of messages on the home screen. Most were unknown numbers from people who I didn't even know but apparently knew me. Naturally I opened Bryan's first.

Bryan: Hey baby, wat happened, heard u got in2 some trouble.

Bryan was the only person I told about the issues in my family. To everyone else, we were the perfect rich family that had zero issues but I still couldn't tell him the reason why my mother had pulled me out of school because then a certain someone would be in a lot of shit.

Me: Nothin 2 serious, my mother just wanted to see me b4 she left.

I replied and decided to move on to the other messages from people I knew.

Maureen: I can't believe I got to know through the grape vine??? And I don't even know which story is true the one where u ran away from school, was expelled or something about ur mother suing the school!!! Da faq!!!

Me: im sorry. relax and how the hell did these rumors spread so fast, its been like 2 hours!!!

Rumors were funny but some times really annoying.

Angela: Wat happened?? Imworried!!

Me: I'll explain in school

That was a lie, I just needed more time to come up with a lie about what really happened.

Aiden: Damn, I'm the one who drew a giant dick on the teacher's desk and scived class yet you're the one who gets in trouble. That's some mad skill Touchy Pants.

A small smile formed on my lips as I thought of a reply.

Me: Even im womderin. Im starting 2 think ur a bad influence on me.

I ignored the messages from Maia and the rest of the student body, by tomorrow they would all know anyways. News travelled fast in Breddington especially when you're the most followed person in the entire school. I went downstairs to get some ice cream when my phone started ringing.

Without checking the caller ID I instantly picked up praying that it was Bryan cause I really needed to talk to him.

"What the hell did you just text me?" Was the first thing I heard when I picked up and I instantly knew who it was.

"What do you mean?"

"This is why you're failing English, cause you can't write it,"

"Excuse me, it's called word shortening," I said while taking a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

"It's called illiteracy. Come on Renee how long does it take to type in 'you're'," he shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"Did you call me to lecture me on my word shortening?"

"That and to find out how you managed to get yourself into trouble,"

"It's nothing my mom just wanted to see me before she left for another business trip," The lie easily rolled off my tongue. "Aiden I have to go so I'll see you tomorrow. Stay out of trouble."

"I make no promises,".

Oh ma god you're still here. Have a cookie :)

Xoxoxo, Andrea.