*for tonight*

Enjoy!

Dylan was the first guy friend I ever had, he was also the cutest boy in middle school and naturally I thought we were destined to be together, I was voted most beautiful and he was voted most handsome, it was literally written in stone that we were meant to be. So we agreed that we'd wait until Highschool and we'd be crowned prom king and queen.

Then Bryan Reyns happened. He swaggered in thirty minutes late with Aiden by his side. He was undeniably hot like 'how do you exist' hot but I couldn't be anything with him because I was a fifteen year old who respected her mother's wish to be with a nice good boy and thirty minutes late hot as hell stranger was certainly not what my mother meant. I ignored him for the entire year until he made it his personal mission to get to know me and get to know me he did. I refused to fall for him because I didn't want to hurt Dylan then I found out that Angela, my bestie, had had a huge crush on him since middle school and so I did what any bestfriend would've done, I set them up hoping that Dylan would fall for her the way I fell for Bryan but unfortunately it didn't exactly work out that way.

********************************************

"Don't you mean Angela?" One of Mia's friends asked but I saw past her fake surprised face, this was all part of Mia's plan to confirm it to everyone that they heard the right thing.

"No of course not, wait don't tell me you all forgot about Dylan's relationship with Renee," she fake gasped.

"Yeah we did actually because some of us know the difference between past and present," one of the girls whose name I couldn't remember said and I made a mental note to find out who she was later so I could give her props.

"Of course but their relationship is present sweetie, know your facts before parting your chapped lips, seriously get some chapstick. Anyway I guess it's my obligation to inform you poor naive idiots. The only reason Dylan dated Angela was because-"

"She's gorgeous, smart, talented and sexy as hell," my savior arrived, not the usual one, Dylan. Wait, shouldn't he be at football practice?

Everyone went all ooo and awww and 'I wish I had that' while I just tried to keep my eyes from meeting Dylan's although I knew he'd make me talk to him later.

"Alright people show's over move along," I shouted motioning people to move with my hands. Literally no one moved, see this is why I'm a bitch, people respond better to bitch Renee than nice Renee.

"Did you imbeciles not here her? Move the fuck along," Maureen said barely shouting and instantly the crowd dispersed.

Not wanting Dylan to talk to me, I practically ran away.

"Renee! Renee!"

"Dylan I really don't wanna talk," I said still fast walking.

"Too bad cause I do," he moved in front of me preventing me from moving any further.

"Fine, talk," I snapped venomously, okay I didn't mean to but at that moment I was pretty mad at Mia.

"Here?"

"Fine, my place. Then we're done talking agreed?" He looked hesitant but he still nodded.

I looked behind me and saw Angela staring at us with that look in her eyes telling me she was suspicious.

"Now go talk to your girlfriend while I go find a way to unscrew the screwups in my life," I smiled and walked away from him.