*Grey Eyes*

Enjoy!

"Go Bryan! Woo!" I shouted at the top of my lungs while holding up a banner with the words 'you all suck except Bryan' written on it. I guess that's what I get for letting Maureen make the banner. Yup, other than been an amazing swimmer Bryan also took up football. He wasn't the best on the football team but he was still among the best and for me that was more than enough.

"You do know that he's not the captain of the team or even the best on the team, right?" I looked down to see some goth-looking girl, no judgement intended, glaring at the banner I was holding while her friends looked scared shitless like I was going to bite her head off or something. To be fair I did want to bite her head off.

"You do know I didn't ask for your fucking opinion right," I snapped and she moved back a little a hint of fear in her eyes but she quickly masked it, stood up and walked away while her friends just sat there looking at her go. Some friends they were.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm mean, then Maureen says something and instantly all those thoughts vanish.

"Why are you still here? Come on follow your leader," Maureen sneered at the rest of the group and they instantly got up and scurried away.

Yup. I'm definitely not mean.

"Damn y'all are bitchy. It's kinda sexy," Callum, one of the guys in our circle, said slinging his arm around Maureen's shoulder.

"If bitches knew their place and stopped swerving lanes then we wouldn't have to be," she replied sassily turning to Callum.

She subtly leaned into his hold and I instinctively looked away. Callum was pretty attractive, his smooth dark chocolate skin coupled with his 6 foot height, he was the true definition of tall, dark and handsome.

"Mmh I hope they keep swerving, you're incredibly sexy when you get all bitch like," I saw his hand shift to her waist through my periphery. Looked like Maureen would be getting some tonight which was good for her cause Aiden was nowhere to be found and I doubt he was even coming for the game.

My attention moved back to the field when the opposing team scored causing a groan from everyone in Breddington. I watched as Bryan cursed clearly upset and quickly resumed his position on the left side of the field.

The cheerleading squad instantly got up and started cheering motivationally. I felt a pang in my chest as I saw Mia in the lead position, my position. Yup, that was another punishment my mother gave me, she strictly told Miss Vlasca, the cheerleading coach, that I could not perform in Breddington's next game which was this very one. Miss Vlasca tried to talk some sense into my mother but it was no use, she had already made up her mind and my mother was rather obstinate.

Maureen immediately said that she wasn't performing without me and left her uniform at home on purpose. Angela was pretty mad that Maureen didn't fill her in on the whole 'ditching' plan and so there she was on the sidelines cheering beside Mia.

"She may be in your position but we both know who's position that really is, must be why Breddington is losing. I would too if there was someone doing failed jumping jacks on the sidelines," Maureen whispered beside me making me laugh. What would I do without this girl?

"She's actually pretty good," I commented as she replicated my sideways air spin twirl and landed with a cheery smile.

"Yeah pretty good at being the most malnourished cheerleader in the history of all cheerleaders," Maureen retorted, removing two fans from her bag and handing me one.