*Last night took an L*

Enjoy!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Audrey, happy birthday to yoooouuuuu!" Maureen, Angela and I shouted into the microphone of my iPhone X. "How old are you now?"

We paused waiting for the response from the blank screen.

"You woke me up at fucking 4am to ask me how old I am now? Bitch bye," the line went dead just as those words left the speakers.

"This is why I love your Aunt, like she is legit my role model," Maureen laughed as we walked to the bus. "She's like Cookie except hotter and younger and she doesn't have that snack of a man as her babydaddy."

Audrey was like the older version of Maureen but more reckless and if you saw her you'd swear she was the human form of drugs. She also happened to be my mother's younger sister which was insane because she was the exact opposite of everything my mother was. 

"Oh my god Lucious is like 50 years older than you," Angela said, chasing away three girls who had sat at the back where we always sit. Honestly I don't even know how they thought we would just leave them there, in OUR seats!

"So the fuck what? He is still sexy as hell and he's rich as fuck so I would still fuck him," Maureen's obsession with Lucious was pretty insane. She had posters of him all over her room and I was a hundred percent sure she masturbated to his pictures.

"You know what screw that, I think we need to focus on the fact that we all got some last night except Renee," Angela sat down near the window, leaving a space for Dylan. Guess they just needed to get rid of their sexual tension.

"Oh my gosh, you've been on a dry spell since Bryan's birthday?" Maureen screeched earning the attention of the boys as they walked to the back of the bus. The attention of one boy in particular.

"Thanks for letting everyone know Maureen, wanna tell the bus driver too?" I replied shifting my eyes away from his amused ones.

"Nah he wouldn't help anyway, he's got terrible finesse game," naturally I would've been shocked but seen as this was coming from Maureen, I honestly wasn't.

"Hello love," Aiden smirked as he sat beside me dressed in his signature wife beater with denim shorts and black vans.

"Aiden, I was hoping you'd get left," I replied sassily although on the inside I was smiling like a fourteen-year old.

"I almost did until I remembered our deal and that was enough motivation to get out of bed," his voice was low so only I could hear him but beside me I could feel Maureen straining to hear our conversation. "You look gorgeous by the way, love the amount of skin showing."

I was called gorgeous everyday of my life and it never really phased me but when Aiden said it, I felt like damn, I am actually really fine!

"I'll wear stockings next time," I said lowly just as Bryan walked into the bus. The feeling of guilt came to me so damn fast, I couldn't control my next actions.

"I'm gonna go sit with him," I told Maureen then stood up to go sit beside Bryan who had picked a window seat two seats in front of us.

I was about sit down when a mass of blonde hair plonked her ass there.

"Renee, were you gonna sit here?" Mia asked, her sweet voice belying her devilish personality.